Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have photos of every car you've ever had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have photos of every car you've ever had?

I don't think I do.

Re: Do you have photos of every car you've ever had?

No. I don't have one of my 77 Honda Accord hatchback. I also never took a pic of my street racer 69 Impala SS 427, but I never really kept that car at home. It was in a storage yard most days. Mom and Dad's way of hoping I'd get rid of it. They won out when I was forced to move to Cali with them and I couldn't drive it or tow it.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I do, but then again, I can still remember which ones I had... :D
      The first 2 cars I only have a regular photo, not digital yet.

My first car was a '77/'78 Ford Taunus. Second car was a '78 Pontiac Bonneville.
      Then I saw the light and said to myself "No more crap!" so I switched to Mopar... ;) ;D
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

nope, not even close. Back in the mid 80s I had so many A,B and E body mopars and stripped and scrapped about 85% of them. you know the deal, buy it cheap, beat on it , pull the good parts , sell what you can , scrap the rest. I FEEL SO DIRTY NOW.
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Nope. I have a tiny Auto Trader ad photo of my first car, a 67 Dart, when I tried to sell it before it got smashed up. Missing 4 or 5 after that, I do have pics of the last 5 I think.

cheers
          Ed N.
          Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
          07 Mustang GT with some stuff
          88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

I have pics of all but the parts cars. I probably only have 6 or so that are on a digital format, all were taken with 35mm and some I no longer have the negatives to.

Comment

Seriously...my first car ;D ;D.A 67 Ford Ranch Wagon hearse.And i was seventeen,With a 240 inch six.I got rid of the body and had a 67 LTD 2 door hardtop body put on the frame,but today i wish i had just found some doors from a two door sedan and moved the b post.It would have made it a phantom two door.

A 390 or a 460 would have made it fly 8).

But i havent got pictures of all of them.There must be at least 50-70 cars.Mostly american.Vw bugs about 8-9.Only picture of 1 :-\

Comment

Yes, I have pictures of almost everything I've owned, even parts cars.
                I am only missing some early pictures of stuff I had when I was younger, 72 Chevelle, 70 Chevelle SS396, 71 Buick Skylark, a VW Bug, and a couple of Falcon parts cars that weren't around too long.

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto
                  Back in the mid 80s I had so many A,B and E body mopars and stripped and scrapped about 85% of them. you know the deal, buy it cheap, beat on it , pull the good parts , sell what you can , scrap the rest. I FEEL SO DIRTY NOW.
                  If it wasn't for guys like you (and me, I've done my share), the old Mopars wouldn't be worth much today...there would be too many around....so buck up!

Anyways, I have pics of almost all the ones we actually drove, but not of many of the parts cars

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

HA !!! You gotta be kidding ...

From the days when cameras and film were a pain in the ass,
                    (and all my Polaroids are faded beyond use),
                    I don't have pictures of my ..

46 Chevy P/U,
                    56 VW Oval window,
                    61 VW Baja,
                    64 Corvair Monza convertable,
                    64 Rambler
                    73 Olds Vista Cruiser

I don't have any of these any more either.
                    :'(

Comment

I think I might, although I don't think I have a complete photo of the Isuzu Amigo I used to have.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                        Back in the mid 80s I had so many A,B and E body mopars and stripped and scrapped about 85% of them. you know the deal, buy it cheap, beat on it , pull the good parts , sell what you can , scrap the rest. I FEEL SO DIRTY NOW.
                        If it wasn't for guys like you (and me, I've done my share), the old Mopars wouldn't be worth much today...there would be too many around....so buck up!

Anyways, I have pics of almost all the ones we actually drove, but not of many of the parts cars

so the guys making money on them now shgould help a brother out.... I take paypal and money orders .;D
                        Reading , Pa
                        Good Guys rodders rep.
                        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Of everyone except the '83 LeSabre parts car. Of course I've only owned four cars and I still have three of them.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel

so the guys making money on them now shgould help a brother out.... I take paypal and money orders .;D

If you think that people chopping up and parting out Mopars is why they are rare well here are some numbers for you.

Total Barracuda(base/'cuda/conv/AAR) from 1970-1974 was 114,864 - that is 5 years worth of Plymouth E-bodys
                            Total Challenger(base/R/T/Rallye/conv/T/A) from 1970-1974 was 165,437 - that is 5 years worth of Dodge E-bodys
                            Total Mopar E-body production for 1970-1974 - 280,301
                            Total Camaros(all of them SS/RS/Conv) just for 1969 was 243,085 - this is 1 year of production and just 37,000 shy of the total Mopar E-bodys for all 5 years.
                            Total Mustangs (all of them coupe/fastback/conv) just for 1966 was 607,568 - that is right, more than 2x the total amount of E-bodys built.

Comment

Yes, I thought every car nut had an album of long lost loves and fond memories. (even the ugly ones)

Comment

Working...
                              X