Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke for friday!!!!!

A joke for today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple were driving home one cold night when the wife asked her husband to stop the car. There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, so she got out to see if it was still alive. It was.
    She said to her husband, "It's nearly frozen to death. Can we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?"
    He says, "Okay, get in the car with it."
    "Where shall I put it to get it warm?", asked the wife.
    He says, "Put it in between your legs. It's nice
    and warm there."
    ''But what about the smell?", she asked.
    "Just hold it's little nose", said the husband.
    The man is expected to recover, but the skunk she used to beat the shit out of him died at the scene.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: Joke for friday!!!!!

OMG...Miss Remy is dying, too, I told her over cam...Nice one!
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

:D :D :D :D :D

Comment

Heres one -

A dog is truly a man's best friend.
        If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.
        When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you?

Comment

OK - that was the best I've heard in a while...

Wifey thought so too... ;D

Comment

that was so good that my wife just hit me in the back of the head :D

Comment

Very nice. ;D ;D ;D
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Irish joke of the year.
                John O'reilly hoisted his beer and said "Here is to spending the rest of me life,between the wifes legs" That won him the toast of the night at the local pub.
                He went home and told his wife he won the "Toast of the night"at the pub.
                She said "Aye,did ya now? And what was your toast"? John said "Here is to spending the rest of me life sitting in church beside me wife"
                "Oh,John thats very nice indeed"Mary said.
                The next day Mary ran into one of Johns drinking buddies on the street corner.The man chuckled leeringly and said "John won the prize of the night with a post about you Mary" She said "Aye,he told me,I was a bit surprised myself.You know hes only been there twice in the last four years.Once he fell asleep and the other I had to pull him by his ears to get him to come".

Comment

The Next time you think your hotel bill is too high,consider this:
                  Husband and wife are traveling by car from Key West to Boston
                  After almost twenty-four hours on the road, They're too tired to continue, and they decide to stop for a rest.
                  They stop at a hotel and slept for four hours and then get back on the road.

When they check out four hours later, the desk clerk hands them a
                  bill for $350.00.

The man explodes and demands to know why the charge is so high. He
                  tells the clerk although it's a nice hotel, the rooms certainly aren't
                  worth $350.00! When the clerk tells him $350.00 is the standard rate, the
                  man insists on speaking to the Manager.

The Manager appears, listens to the man, and
                  Then explains that the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge
                  conference center that were available for the husband and wife to use.

'But we didn't use them,' the man complains.

'Well, they are here, and you could have,' explains the manager.
                  He goes on to explain they could have taken in one of the shows for which
                  the hotel is famous.
                  'The best entertainers from New York , Hollywood and
                  Las Vegas perform here,' the manager says.

'But we didn't go to any of those shows,' complains the man again.

'Well, we have them, and you could have,' the manager replies.

No matter what amenity the manager
                  mentions, the man replies, 'But we didn't use it!'

The manager is unmoved, and eventually the man gives up and agrees to pay. He writes a check and gives it to the manager.

The manager is surprised when he looks at the check.

'But sir,' he says, this check is only made out for $50.00.'

'That's correct,' says the man. 'I charged you $300.00
                  for sleeping with my wife.'

'But I didn't!' exclaims the Manager.

'Well, too bad,' the man replies. 'She was here and you
                  could have.'
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                  X