help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

I went to wal-greens with a few photo's I wanted to share with you guys. I put the disk in and nothing happens, wtf?
    I wanted to load them in on photobucket and post them here, help...
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Re: help

you put the disk in your computer and nothing happens?

We don't know what kind of computer you have, or what operating system it has, or what photo editing software you have....if you tell us these things, we might be able to help. The more info, the better.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

sorry...
      I have vista, working on a lap top...
      I'm still trying, I thing something is wrong. I've done this before and it just walks me through it.
      Originally posted by TC

Comment

As you can tell I've given up...
        I have some cool photo's though, my 66 ss nova, 454 N20 camaro..a '79 circa (1985) a 350 monza, old pics of the camaro I have now...
        I was going to see how this worked out, if i can get it , I have pics of a 455 fire bird, a 430 buick in a '73 malibu..
        and other countless pics of me hanging out at Polar Raceway in Palmer, Alaska.
        A couple of blown alcohol cars I was allowed to touch....most courtsy of my Mom's old Kodak.
        I'll see if Sandy can help me tomorrow.

Got some pics of the first car I worked on working on "the last fat cat" a old green cougar than ran 10.90's
        I was never a picture taker, so finding these was neat.
        A BB/AT that held the record for a while....Blown 302 on Alcohol.

I have a lot of pics of injected nitro cars....Sandy is just going to tell me to go get a scaner and figure it out myself...
        Originally posted by TC

Comment

If you can bring them up on the laptop, save them to it. Then go to Photobucket and upload 'em......you've probably already tried that, so no offense......I'm a computer dummy most of the time....
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
            If you can bring them up on the laptop, save them to it. Then go to Photobucket and upload 'em......you've probably already tried that, so no offense......I'm a computer dummy most of the time....
            No offence taken....I've tried everything. I'm thinking I have a blank disk..
            Originally posted by TC

Comment

That would be a bummer.....
              here's another approach..if you still have them on the camera, can you use a USB cable and load them to the laptop directly?
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Scott, disk in right side up/down? I did that once after too many beers, and didn't figure it out till the next morning. And also no offense, sometimes my idea of windows is I'm gonna throw this computer out one.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Good catch Matt.....I've done that too.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                    Scott, disk in right side up/down? I did that once after too many beers, and didn't figure it out till the next morning. And also no offense, sometimes my idea of windows is I'm gonna throw this computer out one.
                    OMG...Yup, I've put that disk in every which way I can,
                    It's all cool though, I've kick my ass around the house, laundry is done, Christmas stuff is gone, everything is put away...I'm sure Sandy will help me tomorrow.
                    I made a good dinner and she is sound asleep......
                    You guys got me figured out though, cause that is something I would totaly do...LOL
                    Originally posted by TC

Comment

Now that I'm in a better frame of mind I've tried it again.
                      I think something is wrong with the computer, I can here the disk start to spin but then it stops.
                      Originally posted by TC

Comment

Open the program "windows explorer", and look at the CD drive which is usually drive D: see if it shows any folders.
                        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel
                          sorry...
                          I have vista, working on a lap top...
                          I'm still trying, I thing something is wrong. I've done this before and it just walks me through it.
                          Vista may be the problem, I got a new puter with vista and Dell finally took it back after a month of nothing but problems,I think they dicontinued the vista program due to millions of complaints.

Comment

Someone suggested one of those CD cleaners with little brushes that clean CD players. It spins and stops, spins, stops ect...then I think it just gives up. I'll see if I can get one of those today and see if it helps.
                            Originally posted by TC

Comment

After you burn a cd, you have to normalize it so other computers can read it. Vista I believe asks that when you are done, however i have mistakenly not done it and wth happened.
                              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X