• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peewees weeville

thanks Peewee, I spent a couple of hours laughing tonight!! :D
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Re: Peewees weeville

I try not to go there unless I have nothing planned for awhile. :D Thanks for the Laughs Peewee!
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

You're more than welcome, guys! It's entirely my pleasure. Glad you enjoy.

I guess everybody's gotta be good for SOMETHING! :D
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I guess everybody's gotta be good for SOMETHING!
        You are correct, Peewee.
        My 8th grade science teacher used to say...
        "No one is good for nothing, because they can always be used as a bad example".
        Wise fellow, old Mr. Astle.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

2 thumbs up PW!
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

This is a major bump, but not because it's about peewee. Yeah, I just did a week of duty without any beer and for the first time I actually got called OUT while I was on duty. New Year's Day was a bummer with a few hours spent at the hospital, but fortunately our injured guy will be okay. Yeah, he'll be okay.

But now I'm off duty and baaaaaaack, and let's address the website. There are so very few original things from yours truly on there. I just collect and post them. My job's easy, though it amounts to a whole lot of time sorting it all out and deciding (morally) what to post.

To cut to the chase, one of our most prolific contributors is Lisa in West Virginia. We got to meet her in person at lunch one time on a trip to Pittsburgh. Warped sense of humor, and Sue Unit and I both hugged her as we left the restaurant.

This one is from Lisa and not on the site yet. The guy in the photo is Lisa's cousin from somewhere in California, visiting, climbed about 3 feet onto a billboard beside the highway, drunk, with an accomplice to take the photo in the middle of the night when the traffic beside the interstate is not so much in West Virginia.

I asked Lisa if I should post this, and she said emphatically, "GO FOR IT!"

Will get it on the next update, but here's an exclusive BangShift preview:

Comment

funny! but btw funeral homes are blood suckers
              COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman71
                funny! but btw funeral homes are blood suckers
                Yeah, sadly it's a business like all other businesses. Lisa thought the sign was hilaroius, and I guess her visiting cousin did too, given that he climbed onto it and got his drunk photo taken as a trophy of a night out, doing....whatever.

Maybe a new thread- have you had your photo taken doing something totally ...uhhhh...not rational?

Comment

Working...
                X