Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian / Chad .. can we make the site where we can embed videos ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian / Chad .. can we make the site where we can embed videos ?

One site I'm on Vbulletin like this one is like that when you post a video, you don't see the link , its a picture of the video and says what it is

Like .. you tube ?
    sigpic

Re: Brian / Chad .. can we make the site where we can embed videos ?

Should be just a quick fix to mod this forum into being able to play videos direct from the topics;

or

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Daryl, in a couple weeks, you can be an embedding fool.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Saaaaawwwwwweeeeet !
        sigpic

Comment

Powered by SMF 1.1.4 | SMF ? 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC

On most SMF boards you just list the link (copy and paste) the YouTube link and it auto inserts it into the post to be seen as pic and plays the video on the forum with out a redirect. Maybe this SMF site could get update or upgrade program or something.

The other sites have a Footer Information of-

Powered by SMF | SMF ? 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC

BTW- If you think I know what I'm doing or talking about, your very wrong-lol I'm just winging it.

Comment

For some reason this site is slower than the others I frequent. I hope embedding doesn't add to this. :-\

Comment

It doesn't seem slow to me ?
              sigpic

Comment

Can whatever y'all have planned in the next few weeks include becoming Tapatalk compatible? Trying to do anything on here on my phone (my main internet souce at home) is killing me. I don't even want to try to get on here on my dial-up connection...
                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

I use phpbb3.x forum w/php5.x on a linux server, I added embed code to it 2 yrs ago & it works awesome, you can embed anything.. ;D

Comment

yeah...^^^^ what he said.. ;D
                    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Working...
                    X