Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home Brewing

Originally posted by A/Fuel
    Yeah, that's what I need do.....Like a fat guy needs to start baking cakes.
    Home brew and buttered pound cake. Damn. Thanks for that.

Comment

Got an Irish Stout in the secondary fermentation, ready to bottle in a few days...

My brew buddy and I are considering an Octoberfest... Ferments between the
      primary, secondary and bottle stages until the beginning of October. Long wait,
      but it would be really good.

We do mostly Ales; haven't had a lot of Lager experience.

Comment

We do mostly ales as well though we've doen a few lagers that turned out well. my basement stays about 65 year round so that is a little warm for a real lager, but we'll just call it a steam beer and drink it anyhow!

Comment

Damned you guys are making me thirsty.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by revolutionary
            Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
            I would like to make my own root beer, but honestly I dont like beer as much as I do Vodka and Jack
            You know they just made moonshine legal in Tennessee! I'm thinkin bout makin a batch. Like the song says " that's why all the folks on Rocky Top get their corn from a jar." :D

I had some on new years eve, not from corn but it was made from cactus...it had no smell and no taste...but burned like a mofo.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I've had some really good moonshine before, all I can say is I need to stay as far away from that as I can.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
                Damned you guys are making me thirsty.
                John- When you FINALLY get your butt down to Maxton, I'l bring some homebrew along with me

Comment

I put up a batch of graff cider day after Christmas.Still working on getting my keg system together.

Comment

www.kegworks.com has some really nice systems and components.

A buddy of mine put together a whole fermentation system, kegerator
                    and bottling line with their stuff. Mmmmm..... beer.... ;D

Comment

My family runs this place: http://www.madbrew.com/

I don't do alcohol, it doesn't mix well with me, but occasionally I drink a microbrew and those are a lot easier to stomach than a store-bought.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                      X