Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Brewing

Ok guys, who'd doing it?

I've been brewing on and off since 87 and we're cooking up a batch right now. Been too long for sure but I sure love that smell!

Re: Home Brewing

With Cherry's? yum yum 8)
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I too have been brewing on-and-off for a long time. I can do 10 gallons a batch and I also have a full kegging system too (tapper handle is a hurst T-Shifter).
      I make the best Porter on the planet, well, to me anyway ;D

Comment

I used to do it, but got tired of having to drink two cases of whatever it was by myself before I could fire up something different. I like lots of variety.
        1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

I have no problem with that, which is another issue all together :

Comment

Originally posted by 67pete300
            I used to do it, but got tired of having to drink two cases of whatever it was by myself before I could fire up something different. I like lots of variety.

Pete, I'm 30 minutes from you and I can dispose of beer like no one else. Feel free to fire up the still again. :D ;D
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              Originally posted by 67pete300

Pete, I'm 30 minutes from you and I can dispose of beer like no one else. Feel free to fire up the still again. :D ;D
              Shoot, I'll drive up from Jersey to help out with that, just gimme a head start on a Friday. ;D

I'll even bring the pretzels.
              Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

I would like to make my own root beer, but honestly I dont like beer as much as I do Vodka and Jack...beer makes me feel full and bloated.(God, I sound like a woman : )

I have a few friends who are really into it and make all sorts of beers...its funny when they talk to them beer is like wine, all the different flavors and hues and notes and all that swish and spit stuff....I am thinking shut up and drink.
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

My buddy just became the director of brewing operations for this place.

Welcome to the Willoughby Brewing Company website, we specialize in creating the regions finest hand crafted beers. Complemented by our newly redesigned
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'm A Coca-Cola nut but,I would like to buy a SODA STREAM . I thinkI could tweak cola to make it more of what I like.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                      I would like to make my own root beer, but honestly I dont like beer as much as I do Vodka and Jack
                      You know they just made moonshine legal in Tennessee! I'm thinkin bout makin a batch. Like the song says " that's why all the folks on Rocky Top get their corn from a jar." :D

Comment

Good moonshine is really really good! I had some one time that was bottle with peach halfs in it.... yea man that was as close to heaven on earth as you can get in a bottle.

I've been interested in home brewing - but have no time or patience for it.
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by revolutionary
                          Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                          I would like to make my own root beer, but honestly I dont like beer as much as I do Vodka and Jack
                          You know they just made moonshine legal in Tennessee! I'm thinkin bout makin a batch. Like the song says " that's why all the folks on Rocky Top get their corn from a jar." :D
                          A couple of years ago, they made it legal to have small stills... for making bio-fuels. :D
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

I haven't brewed in years but still have all the gear I think. I've been talking to my friend about starting up again on/off for the last 6 monts.

My fav of the many we did were a Nut Brown Ale, Red, Imperial Stout. The stout had no bitter aftertaste, just a killer flavor and smoothness to it. Hmmm, think I'll shoot him an email and try to set something up soon...thanks for the kickstart!
                            Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Yeah, that's what I need do.....Like a fat guy needs to start baking cakes.
                              Originally posted by TC
                              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
                              X