16 Saturdays.....Tomorrow is Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 Saturdays.....Tomorrow is Monday

I have thouroughly enjoyed my 16 day break from work (16 Saturdays) tomorrow is back to reality and the 700 middle school students. Wish I could say I worked on the car but all I managed in that department was a little adjusting on the driver side window. Had a good time with the family though.
    Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Re: 16 Saturdays.....Tomorrow is Monday

I was supposed to be off last week but I worked anyway. Couldn't pass up double time and a half. 8)
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Same for me, back to the grind tomorrow. I did get some time to work on the rusty floors in my dump truck. Got the driver's side replaced, but I ran out of gas for the MIG at 4:30pm on New Year's Eve, so I went all weekend without a welder. I'll get some gas at lunch break tomorrow, but I'll have to work on it in the evenings this week.
      Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        I was supposed to be off last week but I worked anyway. Couldn't pass up double time and a half. 8)
        I was supposed to be off last week also, Had to "make pretty" 3 pieces of equipment that are going to be used during the Monster Jam events at Reliant Stadium - least I got some tickets out of the deal
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I have been off since the 24th, spent a week with my daughter, went ice skating,rode a big ass tram in Gatlinburg.
          Now time to go to work.

Comment

Condolences !

Comment

Survived but it is only 7:10 and I am beat and trying to convince my kids it is bed time
              Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

just lay on the floor and let them walk on your back.enjoy while you can my youngest is now 15 and 130lb .not happening anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X