• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brand Loyalty

Since Maytags are getting so hard to find, I'll drive anything

Comment

I can respect any choice of transportation, but am partial to Buick cars and Chevy trucks.

I tried a Mustang back in '89(5.0, 5sp, 3.08) and a Ford F150 in '92(5.8, auto, 3.55) but went back to the Buicks and Chevies. Now we sport two DD Suburbans, an '87 Turbo Regal(Bought new) and my First car, the '70 GS455 I bought in HS in '85.

I've never owned a foreign brand(Though one of the Burbs was 'assembled' in Mexico).
      I've never owned a four door car(But I have have several trucks with four doors).
      Only had one wrong wheel drive car('92 Buick Regal GS), and I'll probably never buy another.
      Also never bought a diesel. I'm a gasser guy(BBC in two of my burbs, one past and one present). Can't justify the extra up front expense or the extra upkeep.

I see Cadillac has Two nifty performance rear drivers(CTS-V and STS-V), I hope the format makes it over to Buick so I can buy one(But not if it's a four door, I need a coupe).

Rich
      Rich

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
        Hey STD.... I want that RD 350.... there's no 2 strokes in my shop and honestly I'd rather have that then a H1

K
        Sorry Keith,
        When I was 12 or 13, my buddy raced flat track. I'd go to the track with him and wrench. One day a guy showed up with an RD350 All stripped down and piped. He proceeded to smoke everyone in his class. I've been hooked ever since. Finally got one a short time ago. I just can't let it go.

If I ever come across another one, It's all your'se.
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

damn it! if yall aint, then i am.

my brand loyalty is to Patron, and sometimes Cuervo. >

Comment

Working...
          X