Check out the voice on this guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check out the voice on this guy

I actually surprised myself with this guy... my gut said .... Geez what a voice... he must be trying....

Then I do a quick reality check and come back to the present.... Lets just call this one a Maybe and if it goes good.... GReat for him and the folks that helped him.....

K

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main
      Originally posted by dieselgeek
      Originally posted by boxer3main
      he seems to have a unique face..
      you've never seen a crackhead?
      a crackhead would not have an air filled voice.

and for the record a****e.. I got less teeth from a military 707 mishap... gonna call me a crackhead by sight? I may even wear an old camoflage jacket..

I just watched a video of his mom expecting a visit.. there is a photo on the wall of what appears to be this same guy in a military uniform....

hmmm.

his motivation does seem to climb out of a gutter unstoppable. would not be surprised if he was viet nam war hero....
      I went from what he said on the video. Drugs and alcohol have a tendency to screw sh!t up in peoples' lives. I hope he gets it back on track but, if he had a problem with those things, then when he suddenly has a pile of money - the temptation is going to be *awfully* strong.

Plenty of crackheads have (had) good voices. see http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds=...4ee6e4e8056c32

If the guy was a Viet Nam Vet, the media would be flying that flag already.

Meanwhile, sorry to make UMAD!
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I truly hope the best for the guy. However, I'd keep a blanket handy to throw over him when the temptations, stresses and other influences in his life are reintroduced.

Addiction is a mother of a monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
          that would be so cool to have a voice like that since my mom always told me I had a face for radio
          Hahaha.

Ray William Johnson reviews videos that get put on the Internet every week and in his most recent video he reviewed the original video of the guy with the amazing voice. Ray William Johnson said that the amazing voice guy got a job and a house within 2 days of the video of him just talking on the Internet.
          Here's the link to the Ray William Johnson video:
          Follow me on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/raywilliamjohnson

Comment

Seems we as a nation were maybe a bit over-enthralled with Ted's great (awful) story, and of course his voice. So now Ted's checked himself into rehab at Dr. Phil's advice. At least he's conferring with the "best." :D

Yet another thing I got from Lisa in West Virginia, here's washed-up actress Vicki Lawrence doing her old "Mama" routine on the subject. It's not clear to me if Vicki is either in or out of character in this skit. I'm leaning toward Vicki, the person, is really pissed off about the whole thing...venting for real.

Get breaking news and the latest headlines on business, entertainment, politics, world news, tech, sports, videos and much more from AOL
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I honestly would have been more surprised if he hadn't ended up on rehab soon. Give him some time and see if it sticks this time. Hopefully now that he has a taste of what he's been missing, it will give him more strength. Good luck to him. The only sad part I see so far is Dr Phil is involved.
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Yeah, I feel for the guy and out of a few million street people he got scooped up into a limo. It's got to be confusing.

Well, I can't even imagine. Thankfully, I can't imagine.

Comment

He's already been in to see the police over a "domestic disturbance" with his daughter. She was pissed that he had started drinking. I wonder why she thought that he had ever stopped.

Comment

Hey, Today Show folks, how does crow taste?

It's saddening, that one man's condition, only one example of what the world is really like when you look at the big picture.

The whole thing to me only illustrates how our great country is anxiously waiting for some really great news, and we thought that was it, but that story flopped. Back to reality. Yeah, we are all a mess after all.

I don't like to think that way, I sway toward Peter Pan everythng is always okay, but when you turn your head the other way it's surely not.

Comment

Looking for a bright side to this whole sad story,but the reality is that only about 2 percent of crack addicts stay sober for any measurable time.

I have tried to help out several of these sad cases over the years and it has always ended up the same way.

The more you try to help them the more they expect something for nothing.
                      Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X