No announcement yet.

We need one more co-pilot for the BangShift Road Tour Express Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sign Up Here to be on BangShift's Road Tour Express Team!

I think you ought to do one with the biggest crap-pile cars you can find. Be original. Everybody and their mother-in-law will have pics of nice cars at scenic locations.
    Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
    1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
    1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
    1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
    1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
    1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

That would be mine. ;D I thought we were supposed to make this place look good, not send people scrambling for tetanus shots.
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

I don't know...sounds like fun...but the wheel bearing as are shot in the truck and the Fury is not safe right now.....lemme see what I can do in the nest week or so...and talk to the boss lady...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Bring it through VA, and I'm in... :
          Living the dream!

Comment

Im interested-thousand oaks, ventura county
            67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
            05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

I would do a Indiana,Illinois,Michigan,Ohio run, if it were to happen.
              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
              DW- 12,16,17
              "Stay thirsty my friends"
              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

not sure what the format is....but I'm in for around Texas......do I have to paint the fender first?
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I would do it with my car if it was close and I dont want to know anything about "Chads Package"

Yeah Crow, that means I still have not pulled the motor out. LOL I got 6 months still
                  2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                  First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                  2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                  2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Hmm. If this were to go through the southern So. Cal. area Gail and I might be up for it in the '59. Considering guys who have been able to participate in other stuff, picture it starting with Jim in AZ, Alex gets it into CA through Glamis and south of the Salton Sea, we take it through the mountains past Julian towards I-15 and Nick gets it from there towards Orange County, maybe through Ortega Hwy. Not saying how it would have to be for us...just a thought...but that'd go along some great highways and be workable/local for us here.

Comment

I'll team up with Buddy if you do something on the East coast. We could get it to Peewee and Sue Unit who, I'm sure, have nothing else planned.

Dan

Comment

This is going to be awesome boys. I just ran an blog item on the whole deal. Here is the link. http://bangshift.com/blog/Join-Team-...r-Express.html

The guys that run this whole deal envision each leg of the trip being an easy drive to encourage folks to participate. They didn't want to require guys to give up more than a day of their time. With that said, if some of you guys want to drive farther in order to participate, that is cool. I'll be making the team decisions mid next week, but will contact all of you guys that are signing up before then to discuss the details and figure out everything.

Hot rods are key my boys. We can be the winning team not only because we rule. I mean hello!? But also because we are going to bring cool cars to the table.

Keep chatting this thing up. Also, for the rest of you that aren't out here on the west coast...There are going to be 6 more of these this year all over the country. There will be plenty of chances for you guys to do it. Plus we can do another BangShift team I'm sure.

Oh, and if you are the driver/navigator on one leg, which is all you are "required" to do, you can still do more of them and make this a cruise with multiple cars if you want to. Totally open. Having fun is the biggest priority.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I am so completely in and happy to be part of the relay where ever. We can put the top down and lash Chad to the roll cage for the burnout scenes. There will be burnout scenes right?
                          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

If you have one within 8 hours drive of me - I'm in!

The only semi cool car I have running right now is the 67' Camaro - completed with 230ci of fury!

Comment

Never mind one of the usual suspect co-pilots, I want that girl form Stage1Scott's avatar.

Riveting video.
                              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

This sounds like a lot of fun, I just wish it wasn't this month, I'm busy as hell, plus it's hard to do it during the week, with the kids in the school and all. Hope you guys have fun!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X