No announcement yet.

We need one more co-pilot for the BangShift Road Tour Express Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sign Up Here to be on BangShift's Road Tour Express Team!

I may be in a borrowed muscle car, somewhat musclular. Does dual exhaust and factory buckets count as muscular?
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

why not one of your's

Comment

Scott, either of yours would be great for this!
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

[quote=Loren ]
          Gail and I might be up for it in the '59. Considering guys who have been able to participate in other stuff,

[/quote

This sounds like the funnest thing ever!!! There is nothing more fun to me than getting out on the road with my guy!
          We get 2 votes now! I even joined so I could throw my hat in the ring (not the usual car guy baseball cap, but something sparkly maybe with feathers)
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

You guys rule!

Anyone else interested? I'm working on possible routes and stuff to get as many of you involved as possible.

Scott,

What is wrong with your cars?
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
              Scott,

Transmission in one, and rocker arms in the other :'( :'(
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I knew rockers, but didn't realize the trans was out of the Impala already.

Comment

I don't know if it's been removed, but it certainly makes him nervous. I know I'd be if it started eating a bearing prior to the 500 mile Vegas trip. I'd want to minimize mileage on it too.

I'd be in, but I'm a little far :-\
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Sign me up for the Texas tour.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                      You guys rule!

Anyone else interested? I'm working on possible routes and stuff to get as many of you involved as possible.

Scott,

The Impala is still down with the trans. The Caprice is still missing a rocker arm and I haven't been able to find the ones I want. I have to take it back in to the suspension shop who aligned it. It got really scary coming over the Grapevine. A lot slop in the box, 45* to the left before it reacts at all and 90* to the right. The rear diff feels like it's moving around. I've been under it and can't find anything wonky yet.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I would be up for a tour through the Carolinas in my rusty, but trusty 69 C/10. ;D

Comment

Bump

Comment

Comp Performance Group will once again be a challenge sponsor on the road Tour Express. For the first event TCI will be giving away an EZ-TCU transmission controller.

World's First User Friendly Electronic Transmission Controller
                            The new EZ-TCU? Transmission Controller from TCI? makes installing a GM electronic overdrive transmission easier than ever ? no laptop or tuning required. The first of it?s kind, the EZ-TCU? is ready to run right out of the box. Just install the unit and answer the simple Setup Wizard questions. The EZ-TCU? builds the calibration.

Need customization?
                            The unit is also fully programmable and capable of real-time switchable calibrations, including full manual mode. Compatible with most popular GM transmissions and the 6x Six-Speed, the EZ-TCU? is the only user friendly option for electronic transmission control. Kit includes hand-held and wiring harness.

Please be sure and check out more info on the EZ-TCU at TCI

Comment

Chad, too damn bad I am a wee bit out of the way, otherwise I'd get the GTS out for this.
                              Sounds like some fun and mischief is afoot.
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Man, this is lookin' toooooo bitchin'!

All you west coasters in So Cal need to jump in!

I'm shot-gunning Northeast Tour duties!!!!

Brian
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X