No announcement yet.

We need one more co-pilot for the BangShift Road Tour Express Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sign Up Here to be on BangShift's Road Tour Express Team!

Just stopped in to say hi.

RTE team 1 Captain here checking in on the competition.

Greetings Chad and gang!

How goes the recruiting?

I hope all goes well and I look forward to the competition.
    Mark

Lurking________ ;D

Comment

Welcome Mark. I hope your team has fun.

I'll be announcing mine and the checkpoints tomorrow. It's going to be fun.

Good Luck!

Chad
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        Originally posted by bearphoto
        As long as its not Jan 21-23 i can make it, i'll team up with Scott. We can take one of the Trans Ams, or a corvette if the weather was going to be good!
        The four speed Bandit model would be nice. ;D
        Hey scott, i have confirmed with chad, hopefully you are going to make it too.
        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Chad.

Just finalized my team this morning.

Going to be a lotta fun!

I'll share: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203598

Comment

I just registered Mark. I'll come do a post up there soon too. You have a great team! I consider Mary and David to be good friends and love seeing them at all the Good Guys Autocross events.

Our guys are going to be zig zagging all across So Cal since my team is all So Cal based, but they should have a good time for sure. I'll be at the MPMC conference with all the other journalists, so I won't be able to drive along with my guys, but it will be fun to see all their progress.

I'm from Nor Cal originally, so I know the route your team will take very well. It's going to be a great one for sure.

Have fun.

Comment

Just an FYI update. I'll be announcing the team later today, and then running a blog item about it tomorrow.

Can each of you guys send me a photo of the car you are driving on the trip?

The other team is coming from Northern California, which is way cool. We are going to be covering most of So Cal and hitting some cool spots, so I'm sure everyone will have fun. Remember, if you are not in the mix to be on the team officially, or if you aren't chosen, that doesn't mean you can't come along. We encourage anyone that wants to drive along to join our team for fun on the road. You can do one day or all the days. We don't care.

And official team members can do more than one day if they want as well. Anything goes, just have fun!

Comment

That's cool that we can come along for the ride just for fun. I have the under car wheelie cam mount all set up just in case.

I gather that's David and Mary P? Good thing thing there isn't an autocross stage or we'd be on the short end of that stick.

On the other hand I'm likin' our odds for the worst mileage on a single segment award.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Hey Chad,

Only involvement I have here is hosting the Nor Cal boys at my home on that Monday for pizza & beers and maybe some of that killer chili Mark whips up...yum yum! Last time he brought some,my wifey ate Mary's portion...and would do it again,lol. ;D

Hopefully Dave/Mary and the Nor Cal team will remember to take some pics in my garage so we can post up a bunch of drunks...too bad Ingenue's not home currently or we'd all take turns sitting in her going vroom,vroom!

Cool to see you over @ nastyz,I'm hoping to do the March Meet if all goes well.

Comment

We are excited to have Holley Performance as a challenge sponsor for the January event. Our goal is to give companies a way to show their support for the hot rodding culture and Holley does just that. They seem to always be on the cutting edge and offer great products.

Holley is challanging you to get out there and show the best drive. If you are voted the winner on the Holley challange day Holley will be awarding you with their brand new EFI intake!

http://www.holley.com/300-116.asp"]EFI HI-RAM STYLE INTAKE

The Holley GM LS3/L92 Modular Hi?Ram Style Intake*Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet?metal for high?performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi?Ram style intake with the high flowing LS3/L92 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at
                    a budget?minded cost.
                    [/url]

http://www.holley.com"]Be sure to check out all the great products at Holley.com[/URL]

Comment

The Team has been announced!

CDMBill is driving his 580 inch 10 second Mustang, BearPhoto will be driving his 78 Trans Am, Racingsnake440 will be in his '63 Dart Wagon, and Loren and Lorenswife will be in their '59 Impala convertible.

I've come up with a suggested route for each of them along with some killer destinations along the way, so stay tuned for details. We're going to work on the routes and then give you guys a teaser as to some of the stuff you might see along the way as they post their photos for you to enjoy.

The A-Team is going to rock this deal baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Road Tour Express
                        Comp Performance Group will once again be a challenge sponsor on the road Tour Express. For the first event TCI will be giving away an EZ-TCU transmission controller.

World's First User Friendly Electronic Transmission Controller
                        The new EZ-TCU? Transmission Controller from TCI? makes installing a GM electronic overdrive transmission easier than ever ? no laptop or tuning required. The first of it?s kind, the EZ-TCU? is ready to run right out of the box. Just install the unit and answer the simple Setup Wizard questions. The EZ-TCU? builds the calibration.

Need customization?
                        The unit is also fully programmable and capable of real-time switchable calibrations, including full manual mode. Compatible with most popular GM transmissions and the 6x Six-Speed, the EZ-TCU? is the only user friendly option for electronic transmission control. Kit includes hand-held and wiring harness.

Please be sure and check out more info on the EZ-TCU at TCI

Hello all! Annie from COMP Performance Group here...

TCI is very excited to be sponsoring a day of the January challenge in California and giving away an EZ-TCU to the challenge winner! You can find more information on the EZ-TCU at tciauto.com.

Congrats to the new teams! Can't wait to see what you bring us from the road this year! Thanks Road Tour Express for giving us the opportunity to be involved in year two!

Comment

Annie, great to see Comp involved in such a cool deal as the Road Tour Express! It epitomizes what Chad, I, and all Bangshifters believe in, which simply put, is, "Drive your stuff!"

I've got fait in the team of misfits and malcontents ( ) that Chad has assembled will do a kick ass job in our name!

Go get 'em boys and girls!

Brian
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Go Team BANGSHIFT!!!
                            We are gonna knock their socks off... Can't wait!

It's 106 miles to Corona Del Mar, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Hey all. Racingsnake440, otherwise known as Nick, has had a cancellation in the co-pilot position.

I'll be at MPMC and can't ride along or I would.

Who out there can help out and ride along in Nick's 1963 Dart Wagon?!

Come on BangShifters, we need your help. Fame, fortune, and a good time await!

We need someone for the final leg on Thursday the 27th. You'll be hitting cool locations, driving along PCH, and undoubtedly eating good food. Who's in???

Comment

Re: We need one more co-pilot for the BangShift Road Tour Express Team

Loren definately found himself a WINNER! :D
                                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                                X