Clear All

Re: Super Chevy Muscle Car Dyno Wars

Originally posted by Bamfster
    He even borrowed a set of ET Drags ....
    I was pegleggin it on 2.93 gears and BFG TA Radials :D
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

THEY REVVED IT TO 4 GRAND , THEN THE VALVES FLOATED FROM 40 YEAR OLD VALVESPRINGS YUK YUK

Comment

I love the instantaneous reactions whenever a reader doesn't read what they want to hear:

CLEARLY THESE RESULTS ARE FAKED
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

An example of common sense:

(1) Take note of whp figures from dyno test (low).

(2) Run them through an E/T calculator, observe the predicted E/T and trap speed

(3) Then take said cars to the track, watch them run 15s, and notice that all the numbers make total sense.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Since when is a "stock anything" in danger of blowing up when it's tuned properly? It's only on the Fast and Furious where someone can "tune" something to blow up.

Meanwhile, an N/A engine is going to be easier to kill by "detuning" than it is by running it in a reasonable state. I'd think that anyone worried about their priceless car, would not even let it near a dyno if it bothered them that much. Seems kinda weird that someone requires their car to be "safely detuned" (which makes no sense) but at the same time is submitting it for a MUSCLECAR DYNO WARS! event or article.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
              I prove my point. google it scearch engineer
              Why call names?

I prefer "agreed-upon disagreement"

:D

Comment

Negative Ghostrider, the Pattern is Full!

Comment

I keep waiting for that EEG trace to flat line
                  Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Please take the conjecture, conspiracy theories, and pissing matches to your damned thread. Get it off mine. Read the article first before making such blind, blanket statements.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X