• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doctors Piss me off!

Originally posted by seered
    Pass the popcorn.
    good reading.
    I have learned in my community that a lot of doctors are lazy and greedy.
    Go find one that seems to enjoy his field.
    Good luck.
    Doc thats why I leave you out, I see you working your butt off!

I am 10 can you see me ?

I will have to start Doc shopping again.
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Have you ever tried to see a doctor without insurance? When I broke my leg, I got shuffled around between doctors for 3 days before I even got a cast on. Nobody wanted to deal with me even though I had a couple hundred cash in my hand when I went to see them.

Guess what I just had to cancel because I couldn't afford the monthly payments? :-[
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly
        Have you ever tried to see a doctor without insurance? When I broke my leg, I got shuffled around between doctors for 3 days before I even got a cast on. Nobody wanted to deal with me even though I had a couple hundred cash in my hand when I went to see them.

Guess what I just had to cancel because I couldn't afford the monthly payments? :-[
        Perhaps my Dr is an overachiever, but she does all kinds of stuff in her office... and she takes cash, check (?), credit cards, and several types of insurance... but not Golden Rule.

The Major Medical insurance I had until July was Blue Cross. She accepts Blue Cross, but they wouldn't pay her unless it was for something "major" like stitches or a broken bone.

Things got tight, and I had to drop that insurance. Now, it's either pay out of pocket for my Dr or go to the VA for care if something expensive happens. I'm generally healthy so I don't mind paying to see my doctor once or twice a year.
        I'm thankful that the VA considers me a combat veteran, and they will give me all the medical care I need (co-pay varies with income as I understand), but to use the VA would be terribly inconvenient... and a little scary. Hopefully I stay healthy and un-injured.

Comment

I have a couple of those hidden deals that require a every 3 month scrip. They dont let you get a longer term than that without seeing a Doc it mounds up if its out of pocket for all it takes from start to finish all year and every year
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
          X