Caveman Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caveman Tony

What ever happened to the 47 Clark tractor??

Re: Caveman Tony

His dad still has it.

Since Tony's a Jersey-ite now he doesn't see it too much.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Damn. I was all stoked up when he talked agout EFI'ing this thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon
        Damn. I was all stoked up when he talked agout EFI'ing this thing...
        I suck.

This past year has been 99% devoted to getting me out of a crappy dead-end stressed-out job and back into school, and onto another stressed-out job that pays way better. Unfortunately I had to relocate to do it. The only cool BS-approved thing I did at all last year was throw a new tranny into my truck and drive it to Loring.

I've got so many projects waiting for me in the barn back up to MA, I'm utterly depressed. I'm off the farm, away from the barn & tractor, and in the world of apartment living... ugh.
        Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

For what's it is worth....you made the right call, dude.
          It sucks balls now, but a couple years down the road, you'll be reaping the benefits.

Plus, old tractors are good at waiting.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Thanks Brian.

Still, after weeks like this one, I'm left wondering if I made the right choice. Rough.

Sometimes I wonder if I'd be happier doing something that pays a lot less, but is way simpler, has more free time, and where I can finagle my own junk into work on... like a garage, body shop, welding shop, machine shop, or something.

Meanwhile, I just shoveled the snow outta my parking space, went out for a bite, came back and somebody parked in it.
            *&^%$#@!

Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              For what's it is worth....you made the right call, dude.
              It sucks balls now, but a couple years down the road, you'll be reaping the benefits.

Plus, old tractors are good at waiting.
              X2. I didn't know you had moved until Brian told me in this thread. However, you did it for the right reason. That old tractor will still be there when you're ready.

I'll be moving myself here in about a year. I hear the Midwest calling my name...

Comment

Working...
              X