Introducing Team 1 Captain Mark Norman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Team 1 Captain Mark Norman

Chad is the team captain / tour guide for Team 2 - the BangShift team.
    Mark Norman - a prominent member of the NastyZ28.com forum has been chosen as Team 1 Captain

A short autobiography from Mark:

Circa 1980 Sunnyvale California me at 17 years old:

I was walking home from the 7-11 one spring day and I spotted a 67 Camaro on jack stands in the driveway, so I stopped and asked the long haired dood whats up? well, turns out he was replacing the clutch in the SS RS, and although he got the M-21 out by himself he was pondering putting it back all by himself. I offered to help.
    The rest they say is history, I was in love with the Camaro.

My new friend Greg and I owned the El Camino Real for a couple years. Baylands raceway and days on the green era?
    fast forward 30 years+ hundreds of vehicles of all shapes and sizes later I find myself snuggled up in the low elevations of the Sierra Nevada with my wife of 15 years Lori, my son James 13 and two daughters Miranda, ?Randi? 11 and Samantha ?Sami? 10. We have a modest home on 6 acres with a pond full of fish, two horses,three dogs,three cats,and about 50 chickens.

I drive a 2001 Camaro as my daily driver, nothing special but it is a Lotta fun on the twisty roads here in the mountains. I have made a lot of friends at NastyZ28.com over the years and hope to have fun with a few members running the Road Tour Express.

Thanks for choosing me to participate in this event and I hope we entertain.

Re: Introducing Team 1 Captain Mark Norman

So this is the guy we run off the road if we see, right? ;)
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

newbe gets to be captain..........we need a big car.....like a 95 caprice wagon .......chuckles in the back of my head.

Comment

Waitaminit, I'm confused... I thought Chad was the captain... Did I miss a mutiny or something? ???
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Sorry for the confusion...

Mark is the OTHER team captain

Comment

I'm sitting here hun'ert -fity miles from the north coast (Lake Michigan) so please nobody take this as a real threat since this really affects me noways. Welcome aboard Mark. Still.........If I were on the west coast and I had a 95 capric wagon and a coconspiritor that went by the handle of tedy........well..... ;D

Comment

maybe if they lose, they have to change the name of their site to "niceZ28.com" or "cuteZ28.com"?
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiergta
                I'm sitting here hun'ert -fity miles from the north coast (Lake Michigan) so please nobody take this as a real threat since this really affects me noways. Welcome aboard Mark. Still.........If I were on the west coast and I had a 95 capric wagon and a coconspiritor that went by the handle of tedy........well..... ;D
                Think we could get the job done with a 93 Cavalier? ;) Just yankin' your chain Mark. Welcome aboard!

Psst! Hey guys! Now that he's not looking, remember all those tricks we were telling Walt about when he raced his buddy in the Nova? ;D
                Originally posted by Buickguy
                maybe if they lose, they have to change the name of their site to "niceZ28.com" or "cuteZ28.com"?
                "CuteZ28" has a nice ring to it...
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                X