'E-Vap-O-Rust'...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'E-Vap-O-Rust'...........

Has anybody on here used this stuff yet? I have,and I gotta say it:---Shit works REAL gooood....eats the scale/rust off just about anythin'. I'm impressed with it. ~J/W.

Re: 'E-Vap-O-Rust'...........

I've used something called "naval jelly" that's pretty awesome too if you can't fit it in a bucket.
    Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

I was gonna ask if it was better than Naval Jelly.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        I was gonna ask if it was better than Naval Jelly.
        I'm not sure. I haven't used evaporust. If it fits in a bucket, it fits in a cabinet. :P
        Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

interesting..

works with chelation, playing with molecules.

Ever bought an old part, wondered how it stayed new... and knowing there is a substance on it... that is a chemical that chelates also.

I fogot to cleanse a new water pump (iron impeller) and not lng after a headgasket revealed its iron weakness..I knew it had a substance to keep it looking brand new and ignored it.

canlt blame that only, I had every problem to promote a fail.. but does make ya wonder.

clean that stuff off good before continuing... :
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Well,I've never used Naval Jelly,Bri. Ever. About a year or so ago,I saw this stuff being yacked about in HRM,I thought it looked to work alright,and so I closed the Mag 'an forgot about it. A Month or so later I found the stuff on Pep Boy's 'an bought the BIG Plastic Bottle($22.99....)of the stuff. Put some in a Plastic Pail,dropped 'an old L6 Chevy Water Pump Pully into the broth along with a pair of lift Brackets(BOTH of which were HEAVY with surface rust....) 'an waited.........3 hours later....bare Metal :o :D. And I've been hooked on the stuff ever since. Since then,I bought about 12 Bottles of the stuff for 'various small things' around the House/Garage. Odd,I'd never thought I'D take to the Bottle....... :D ;D :. ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
            X