New Car Craft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car Craft.

"Tonight".... ;D Smith ruins a nice little Blue '90 S-10 with a l4,Doug G. buys a Tubbed,Black Primered '70 Demon...complete with the origional /6 and Column-shifted A904,and a Black '70 Chevelle Hardtop with twin Turbo LS power. Seems the folks at the Mag shuffled some stuff around as you'll see. ~J/W.

Re: New Car Craft.

CHEVELLES ARE TOO VALUABLE TO SCREW AROUND WITH

Comment

hey I resemble that 90 S10 comment since thats my DD, but yea I do want to drop in a small block into it
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Somewhere in the back of my mind,I've alway's wanted 'an L4/5-Speed S-10. I DO however want a '91 'an later GMC Syclone. New Jersey "Truck hoarder" "Larry the Pagon" has 4 of these along with 4 Typhones. All stock 'an unscrewed with. Larry only collects Trucks & the odd Tractor or two. Jim,the Chevelle in question is a 'sleeper' Black 307 Car with a Gold Vinyl gut,Black Steelies and custom made Dimond Back narrow Whitewall cheater Radials. My own 70 Chevelles I could never hack. Origionality is worth preserving on a Car that's managed to survive 40-plus years without some lame-brain-hamb-fisted 'Hotrodder' comming along 'an ruining it. I'll ONLY 'Rod' a Car that's been already messed with,but,I have my limits with this. I also WANT(for some oddball reason...)a Tubbed '68/'69 Nova,maybe 'an old Bracket Car/Pro-Streeter or something. ~J/W.

Comment

Last Car Craft didn't even make
          it to the sitting room
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

The LAST Car-Craft just plain SUCKED. So it sat on the Shelf at the Store. People don't understand: JUNK CARS on the Cover SELLS ;D ;)!! ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
              CHEVELLES ARE TOO VALUABLE TO SCREW AROUND WITH

Exactly!
              Therefore they should be delt with swiftly...

;D
              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I've done three or for red v8 s10 short bed pick ups Heve the jtr book and still cannot get enough of them.Would ike to do another 2 or 3 till I get one perfect meaning, smog legal and all.

Comment

I Can't stop looking at the Black Primered Demon. Yep,might have to get a Tubbed Nova next.........L6 powered of course ;).Still,the Guy'z said the Guy selling it was moving to Florida,and was asking $5-K,YET.....they worked out a 'trade' with a 'Stroker Small Block'......Hmmmmmmmm : :-X. ~J/W.

Comment

I haven't read the one on the 2 turbo chevelle.Sort of usually save what I consider the best for last.I would love to do something like that with say a 66 bonniville or GP same basic car. Super Large car but with say 1500hp it wouldn't matter and with the bonnie , it has skirts on the back so you could tube it keep the whole back seat and and nobody could see the fat meats.

Comment

http://forums.carcraft.com/70/846845...sue/index.html

It's interesting how they're thumpin' the March issue over on the Car Craft board.

I'm not a big LS V8 fan, but I've got to admit that the twin-turbo Chevelle "sleeper" is "sano."

Comment

Looks like they did away with Readers Rides

Savin ink
                        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Thom,they MOVED nearly everything around in the Mag,Reader's Rides is now in the back. Seems that one Guy in the CC Forums is really gettin' tired of all the LS Engine Tech. "Less Motors",I've never heard that one before ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                            Thom,they MOVED nearly everything around in the Mag,Reader's Rides is now in the back. Seems that one Guy in the CC Forums is really gettin' tired of all the LS Engine Tech. "Less Motors",I've never heard that one before ;D. ~J/W.
                            Ok........I found it.......under WTF?

I'll be dropping this print if it doesn't get any
                            more interesting.......maybe replace it with Crabby Old Man Monthly
                            Thom

Comment

Thom,have you tried miserable old bastards.net :o :D ;D? ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                              X