Accident last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident last night

Brotherhood member was involved in an accident last night. Totaled his GN. He is OK. He made the NEWS this morning. Didn't see the story. No one else was injured and no fatalities.

Re: Accident last night

that sucks.

Comment

That blows that your friend's car is wasted. All that hard work and cash down the toilet. But the car is replaceable, he is not.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about it. But everyone ended up safe and ok. Cars can always be repaired or replaced.

Comment

Man that is tough. I am glad he is OK and no one was killed. GNs are getting tough to find. That was a fine car.

Comment

The cops were there right after it happen. Looks like the cops were sitting waiting near by. The NEWS was there also just as fast. It looks like it was a set up raid but it happen before they got set up.

This what was posted by someone else. Don't have a link.

A driver who reportedly was street racing slammed into a power pole and a fire hydrant Wednesday, causing water to gush for roughly an hour in the unincorporated Athens area of Los Angeles County.

The crash occurred around midnight at South Main Street and East 135th Street, according to California Highway Patrol Officer David Porter.

The driver was racing another motorist when he hit a pole and a hydrant, causing water to gush for roughly an hour, a Los Angeles County Fire Department captain said.

A fountain of water shot 65 feet into the air after the hydrant was struck, flooding area streets, according to a camera crew at the scene.

Comment

Comment

glad nobody was hurt, what a shame for the GN. looks like a nice shop there.
                Reading , Pa
                Good Guys rodders rep.
                "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto
                  The pic's of the shop do it no justice, Rebeldryver was there at Kev's shop that day and he can tell you. It's one badass shop.

Comment

What I didn't know was that pic of the girl was of Kevins car. I've had that pic for a long time too!! Think she would pose with a rusted POS Impala?

As for Kevin's shop. I want to move in.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                      What I didn't know was that pic of the girl was of Kevins car. I've had that pic for a long time too!! Think she would pose with a rusted POS Impala?

As for Kevin's shop. I want to move in.
                      Maybe, Barry was the one who arranged it, I'll PM you.

Comment

Are the "Street Race" allogations true?

Comment

Are they true, well, he didn not go to jail, he was not charged with street racing, didn't get a ticket either. The cops didn't feel he was street racing.

Comment

I was gonna ask if it was my buddy......, but I didn't know if mentioning names was a no-no here. BUT, I see by the shop pics it is who I thought. He's one tough SOB. You ever feel that dudes shoulders? Huge, and like a rock!
                            Originally posted by ethelkilledfred
                            Originally posted by ls7gto
                            The pic's of the shop do it no justice, Rebeldryver was there at Kev's shop that day and he can tell you. It's one badass shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Groucho
                              I was gonna ask if it was my buddy......, but I didn't know if mentioning names was a no-no here. BUT, I see by the shop pics it is who I thought. He's one tough SOB. You ever feel that dudes shoulders? Huge, and like a rock!
                              Yeah, same guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X