Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norway demolitionteam... or howto remove a house with 50kilo of Dynamite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norway demolitionteam... or howto remove a house with 50kilo of Dynamite...

Anyone need some matches? ;D ;D

50 kilo = 110 pounds

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Re: Norway demolitionteam... or howto remove a house with 50kilo of Dynamite...

Comming soon to this site........a new IKEA :o ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

theres no such thing as OVERKILL
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I hope that was THEIR house.
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Just a little bit of sharapenel :P

We once *cough* leveled *cough* a ~120sqft cinder block building with concrete rebar roof and floor with 285 pounds of ANFO and six boosters. That was just a *tad* overkill too :P The walls blew out, the roof kinda hung together as it shot up 150ft :o then crashed back to the earth. There were six craters where the 5 gallon buckets of ANFO&boosters were :D I had only worked at the mine for a few months at that time, I can definately say I was sold on the job :D I have crappy digital camera(2005) video of it.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
            ... I have crappy digital camera(2005) video of it.
            Just saying that is not good enough.
            Vid or it didn't happen...!
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
              Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
              ... I have crappy digital camera(2005) video of it.
              Just saying that is not good enough.
              Vid or it didn't happen...!
              I don't post any blowing crap up videos while I still work here. I wouldn't want them to be the cause of my leaving here ;)
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Can't you tell them something like your video was taped at your previous jobsite after they declined your request for a raise. ;D
                That should secure your job for some time right? no? :D :D
                www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

That scene was filmed for a movie thats released soon..the bad part about this scene,was that the crew didnt look through the house before thet blew it..turns out the old guy living there before,was a collector of NOS Chrysler parts..from the 57-61 era..oh well ;D

Comment

Working...
                  X