Oh,No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh,No!

Jared Loughner,the Man who went berzerko in AZ has,in the family Driveway,a pair of old Cheverolets,a Grey-ish White 66(?) Chevy Truck and along side it,a patina'd Black '69 Nova Sedan. I was breezin' through the crap on T.V. and saw it on World News Tonite. My opinionatied(VERY..VERY...)Mother never really liked all the Cars we kids have collected over the years,She said only White Trash & the Poor & Child molesters & freaks drove old Cars. Just wait 'till I call Her tommorrow night....... ;D ;D ;D ;D. ~J/W.

Re: Oh,No!

I'd rather have an old car that I can drive and fix myself than all these new ones that just about drive themselves and need someone with a computer degree to fix 'em.
    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

your mom sounds very friendly...
      ???

what hapoens when someone like that goes to jail and owning stuff.. does it get impounded and auctioned? or does the jailbird dictate from behind bars.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

'Ole Mom's a piece of work to be SURE,but,deep down,She's alright. She just likes to have Her opinion HEARD. Even living in Sweden,She's still brutal. There are times when I THANK GOD She's over there with Pa. Like I said,I'll give Her a call tommorow night ;D,THAT'LL get Her going!! ~J/W.

Comment

Yeah my mom is much the same........I just
          tell her......shit happens
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Excatly ;D. Just let 'em say what they wanna say,'an get it off their Chest. ~J/W.

Comment

My mom is cool as hell and actually used to help me turn wrenches before she got up in years. Now she BUYS me wrenches! LOL
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Cool Ron. Just got off 'Phone with a buddy who let me know if I saw the news about the Kook in Arizona who went off and that He noticed that 'He had a Black '69 Nova "like yours"'.......... ;D : and so on. It also turns out that I happen to have a Glock 19......the same make and type of Gun 'ole Jared use to pop those 20--plus People. Damn,I'm more GANGSTER then I thought :D. Now I REALLY gotta call Mom! ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                X