• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need another toy, but do I?

Originally posted by Gary 351C
    The rest of the world has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,

We have Obsessive CAR Disorder ;D
    This is a great quote because it is too TRUE! It is now my sig! Thanks, Gary! 8)

Comment

I say just keep working on the stuff you have. Dollar for dollar its more cost effective to keep what you have

Comment

I'm with 'Dan'/'H-GTA',enjoy what you currently have,and WAIT.........The ECONOMY is BOUND to get worse,which means more folks out of work,Californian's rioting about Jerry Brown's $215-BILLION cash saving "SCHEME"(and that's EXCATLY what that is....),'Baby-Boomers' NOT being able to recive their Monthly retirement Checks(this is SERIOUS,word has it the U.S. ISIN'T going to be able keep up with the amount of retirees coming on S.S.I.,ect...),Illegal Immigrints....it goes on 'an on. So ya see,Mike,just sit back,and RELAX! In a few years,you'll be able to buy that $100-k whiz-bang Racecar for Pennies on the Dollar! See? Every Cloud has a Silver Lining ;D ;)! ~J/W.

Comment

Mike's got a lot of cool toys now. I don't think one more is going to hurt. ;)
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
            a fox body with an LS......Maybe that is what you need.
            that is also what i need ;D

Comment

Then start hittin' Craigslist. Now's the time. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                Mike, I say spend the cashola on the Canyon. The Elky sounds cool, but hauling 100hp more ass in the truck sounds a lot cooler to me.

I got lucky in the fact that I had some little stuff to keep me occupied and the dude in Texas I was trying to buy the vintage wrecker from was flaky and soured me on the sale.

Brian... WHAT in theee HECK would you do with a vintage wrecker?

Other than send your better half to the insane asylum, and teach them boys to be proper rednecks? (think Cooter from Dukes of Hazzard)
                Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

It was an I6 powered '66 C50 wrecker. A perfecto match to Goliath!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony

Brian... WHAT in theee HECK would you do with a vintage wrecker?
                    I can't believe someone on here asked that question.
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Ok Mike, Barrett Jackson is on now. Are you there?
                      I R Bob
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Still here in Michigan. I really wanted to go, but decided to hold off for now.

I made a decision today that will affect the rest of my life. I wanted to get this out of the way before something changed my mind. Once all the pieces are in place, I will make a post with the details.

Comment

Well hopefully it's a good thing. I got to watching BJ and was wondering if I'd see you up on the stage there. ;)
                          I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                          X