Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headin out to Pomona Swap Meet in a few hours.....any BSers care to meet up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headin out to Pomona Swap Meet in a few hours.....any BSers care to meet up?

I'll have my blown altered down there for sale at the Swap meet.....staying at the KOA saturday night. Send me your phone number in a PM..

My good friend is taking his pro street 55 to sell too................

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Re: Headin out to Pomona Swap Meet in a few hours.....any BSers care to meet up?

Pic's would be nice for us guys that will never be able to attend LOL Have fun.

Comment

Re: Headin out to Pomona Swap Meet in a few hours.....any BSers care to meet up?

x2 ^^^^
      Reading , Pa
      Good Guys rodders rep.
      "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
      Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

You'll probably be too busy trying to sell but pictures would be great. The Pomona and Long Beach swap meets are both on my bucket list. That 55 is gorgeous, Candy Tangerine? What's it supposed to bring?

Comment

ive been to the pomona swap meet a few times, and have never made it thru the whole thing
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I wwish I could make it out this time. I'm stuck driving a movie producer all weekend. At least he's cool, and a car guy to boot. He's got a '67 Mustang FB that made all the shows a couple years back.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X