Big Bud 747 16V Tractor on start up. :o :o

Re: Struggling Starter

why does this video

have 10 MILLION views?

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Well, ten million IS a mystery, but from a benign spectator's standpoint, that's a ground shaking piece of equipment. So, what do you DO with it?

To pose a question back to you car guys, at times it's blowing black smoke out of one side and white smoke out the other, and...what's up with that? Diagnose that for me, if you're holding the wrenches.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I'm with Jim. I do like the comments though. "Transform already" and "I like the part where it was sitting there doing nothing" :D

I do think it sounds cool when they fire up one of the 793 haul trucks in the shop. That low rpm rumble that gradually picks up speed until it's idle rpm it reached. Takes 5-10 seconds, like a beast waking up from a nap and stretching out.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

that vid did climb alot..
          10.5 million.. wow.

I liked it, as I remembered starting a 2 cyl diesel in the frigid..

I lived in a very quiet place, half hours at a time, not a single noise except cracking trees in a small breeze.

whirl it over so ever slow... one thump every 30 seconds, awaiting that curve of gaining... kinda funny.

the btus that emit immediately, 2 cyl tiny or not, that diesel once going really cracks nature. The heat just over rules, and never goes too far.

the detroits are slobs... that guy could be a six or 8 regular 4 stroke in that big bad tractor...err "big bud" tractor. I guessed that why it is parked looking new.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Here is the spec page.

I found it surprising that it could work more than one acre per minute.

Comment

80 foot wide implement...needs to cover 544 feet in one minute to do an acre/minute.

8 mph is 704 feet/minute...yeah, it can do it.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
              X