No announcement yet.

How Many US States Have You Drove In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Many US States Have You Drove In?

Remember for us on the East side, the road doesn't start 'till Chicago. Midpoint would be maybe Clinton, OK? OK?

Dan

Comment

Springfield, MO might be an option........has the NSRA meet last week of May
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

DUH, Beach Bend Raceway for the NHRR in June, unless you all want to sit at home in your a/c and watch the racing on your puter
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I'm coming up with 19. The whole east coast from Maine to Florida, PA, WV, TN, MI & CA
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Let's see, looking at the map... PA, NY, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Joisey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska. 44.

Need to get to: Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Hawaii, and Alaska.
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I used to travel for a living, so that's gotta be cheating.... ;D I count 41 and I have traffic violations from 9 of 'em :-\
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                Springfield, MO might be an option........has the NSRA meet last week of May
                Last year I organized Continental Drift 2010 and did just that, went from Springfield to CA. There were 9 cars I think.

I have done 38 states, 37 in two different hot rods. Have done nearly 100k miles so far in the two cars.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                  Remember for us on the East side, the road doesn't start 'till Chicago. Midpoint would be maybe Clinton, OK? OK?

Dan
                  I guess I'm closest to about the halfway point on the south side of OKC. :D Short drive for me to Clinton, about an hour. There is a Route 66 museum in Clinton right across from a hotel Elvis stayed at, me too. ;D Can't tell you much about the museum, never did make it there.

Comment

Maybe we should start a new thread....How many different racetracks have you been to?
                    The next person that mentions Beech Bend should say wheather or not they yanked a trailer through that guys front yard.....The guy on the top of the hill....I know I'm not the only one.
                    Originally posted by TC
                    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Ok, so I only drove in 40 states. I have been around Canada, drove around Europe and I went to South America.
                      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

lacking Hawaii, Maine,North Dakota, and Alaska
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

AL,AR,AZ,CA,CO,CT,DE,DC,FL,GA,IA,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MA ,ME,MD,MI,MO,MS,NC,NE,NH,NJ,NY,NM,NV,OH,OK,PA,SC,T N,TX,UT,VA,VT,WV,WI

Canada & Germany Too......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

The museum in Clinton is worth the stop. I suggest we add that to the agenda. The motel was a dive when I lived there - maybe it's been spruced up by now.

Dan

Originally posted by sedandelivery55

I guess I'm closest to about the halfway point on the south side of OKC. :D Short drive for me to Clinton, about an hour. There is a Route 66 museum in Clinton right across from a hotel Elvis stayed at, me too. ;D Can't tell you much about the museum, never did make it there.

Comment

37 + District of Columbia (Thankfully, NOT a state :o)

Comment

We have driven in 44 states and I have drag raced my Camaro in 14.

Comment

Working...
                                X