week stay in hospital..
    shoot me.. week of hospital food ewwwwww

Re: tomorrow I start my

You might be lucky to get out...

Comment

It ain't that bad.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I did 10 days in cardiac ICU at the University of Michigan. The first few days I had no idea of what the food was - I was pretty out of it. About day 5 or 6 I developed the darnedest craving for..... braunsweiger (sp?). Smoked liverwurst. ME wouldn't sneak any in to me but when I got out I made a beeline to the deli and got some. I did discover a few things on the menu that were edible - not good but I could get 'em down.

Best of luck, Taz

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
          I did 10 days in cardiac ICU at the University of Michigan. The first few days I had no idea of what the food was - I was pretty out of it. About day 5 or 6 I developed the darnedest craving for..... braunsweiger (sp?). Smoked liverwurst. ME wouldn't sneak any in to me but when I got out I made a beeline to the deli and got some. I did discover a few things on the menu that were edible - not good but I could get 'em down.

Best of luck, Taz

Dan

So I'm not the only one who likes braunsweiger ?

Comment

I get cravings from time to time. Boar's Head is my favorite - some of the cheaper stuff can taste greasy to me. When I was with Mom the last time she wanted it following a chemo treatment. And she's British (second generation).

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by min301

Best of luck, Taz

Dan

No sir. I love it.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

good luck with the hospital

Comment

good luck man
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Best of luck, Taz

Dan

I love the stuff. My grandmother is from Germany. She always finds the best stuff, usually from some hole in the wall deli, ha ha.

Comment

Me too....

Comment

holy off topic Batman.
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Good luck Tazzy. ~J/W.

Comment

Sorry, Dan got me hungry.

Get well Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by daved931

Best of luck, Taz

Dan

I love the stuff. My grandmother is from Germany. She always finds the best stuff, usually from some hole in the wall deli, ha ha.

Both of my mom's parents were from Germany, up by the Black Sea. We would have a dish called kale and pinklewurst. Mom is going to be 93 and still makes it a couple times a year. Yum! Oooops sorry for getting of topic, hope all goes well Tazz.
                              Tom
                              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                              X