tomorrow I start my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tomorrow I start my

Scott has my record beat for spending time in a consecutive hospital stay and actually coming out alive!

I'm sure they'll patch you up, Mark.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
      Scott has my record beat for spending time in a consecutive hospital stay and actually coming out alive!

I'm sure they'll patch you up, Mark.

Dan
      Around day ten the nurses microwaved popcorn. For all of us patients who were NPO, I grabbed it and dumped it in a bed pan.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I hope Mark's luck with nurses is as good as mine. They treated me like royalty - maybe they thought I was dying? And they weren't too hard to look at, either. Not that I was any danger to them - I was pretty weak, even when I FINALLY checked out of the hospital.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
          I hope Mark's luck with nurses is as good as mine. They treated me like royalty - maybe they thought I was dying? And they weren't too hard to look at, either. Not that I was any danger to them - I was pretty weak, even when I FINALLY checked out of the hospital.

Dan
          yes Dan they're been very nice, and I got a hot one today, and she is here tomorrow and sunday..
          sponge bath tho, it'll be nice might be embarrassing, with the willy wonka ;D

Comment

Working...
          X