X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DY-NO-MITE

Kinda long but very well worth it.

Re: DY-NO-MITE

That was some funny SHIT? Sent it t my blasting buddy, he laughed his as off!
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

That's classic. Makes me wish my grandpas were still around to hear all of their crazy stories one more time.
      Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac
        That's classic. Makes me wish my grandpas were still around to hear all of their crazy stories one more time.
        Ditto
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

My crazy ass neighbor Vern has stories like that from his moonshine and NASCAR days. Vern ran shine with Juni Donluvi (sp) for Juni's uncle. Vern use to work for WABC & WNBC, He use to set up all the camera equipment for the Indy 500 and NASCAR races broadcasted on TV.

Funny story thanks for posting!
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano
            My crazy ass neighbor Vern has stories like that from his moonshine and NASCAR days. Vern ran shine with Juni Donluvi (sp) for Juni's uncle. Vern use to work for WABC & WNBC, He use to set up all the camera equipment for the Indy 500 and NASCAR races broadcasted on TV.

Funny story thanks for posting!
            Hilarious. He told it so well, I could SEE it happening! HAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

After some time to think about it, that story (though there's no comparison, the laughter factor, that story is a 10+) reminds me of when some local authorites somewhere blew up a beached dead whale and everybody came out to watch and film it and stuff. And blubber and whale parts fell on everybody and mashed car roofs and such.

***Secret - I'm trying to post as much as I can here while I'm still able to before it all goes away as we once knew it***

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Here it is in written form Peewee, about halfway down the page written by redmud.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
                  After some time to think about it, that story (though there's no comparison, the laughter factor, that story is a 10+) reminds me of when some local authorites somewhere blew up a beached dead whale and everybody came out to watch and film it and stuff. And blubber and whale parts fell on everybody and mashed car roofs and such.

***Secret - I'm trying to post as much as I can here while I'm still able to before it all goes away as we once knew it***

like Reno 911 Miami?

Comment

Love hearing the stories.......My Grandpa told some great ones....

Seth
                    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
                    X