Got pulled over today for speeding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got pulled over today for speeding!

Hey guys /gals since some of you may remimber my advice on getting out of a ticket on the thread "have you not stopped for a ticket " or something like it .I need a pat on the back , just got a witten warning for 67 in a 55 today . What was funny was the whole family was in the 95 GMC safari and know body in the van seemed the least bit worried the 120 bucks might be comming out of the tight family budget .They had faith in me .

Re: Got pulled over today for speeding!

Man......after reading all those posts on the speeding ticket
    thread, I envisioned ya pulling one of those get away tactics....and impress the family ;D

Comment

Way to go. Tickets Suck. Although your kids would have thought you were the coolest if you got away. ;D ;D JK
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I hear ya dude, I've been getting tickets for years......................

There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

GOOD Job, I got my 1st ticket in 30 yrs last fall on the motorcycle, it was 72 in a 45 after i'd scrubbed off
          23, I was overdue for that lesson. i never drive that fast in the car or truck, had just passed a car.
          A story on the MSN homepage today talked about $3500 speeding tickets in VA, with all the surcharges tacked on.

Comment

Beat this excuse for not getting a ticket or banned from driving.
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Just wondering how many times he can use it.

Comment

Nice work!!

Comment

Thanks all I prolly have to lay low for 90 days to have a chance at it next time since it was a witten warning

Comment

Originally posted by malc
                  Beat this excuse for not getting a ticket or banned from driving.
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Just wondering how many times he can use it.
                  Sick bastard.
                  The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                  X