Three on the tree! HA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three on the tree! HA!

Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Re: Three on the tree! HA!

Sweet mother of awesome!!!!!!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I've been reading that thread for a long time. One of my favorites on the net. That was one of my suggestions to Taz to kill time in the hospital. It pretty much rules. Every car guy's dream.
      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Originally posted by 67pete300
        I've been reading that thread for a long time. One of my favorites on the net. That was one of my suggestions to Taz to kill time in the hospital. It pretty much rules. Every car guy's dream.
        That would be a nice place to park one or two of them, but my dream would involve something more like HOTROD's new shop, or Jay Leno's. I could almost fit all my stuff in those and still have room to work. This one is very impresive, but its too small and cramped to do frame off rebuilds.

Comment

Absolutely awesome! I've already wasted a few hours in that thread today. ;D

Comment

Damn,and it STILL has the origional Tree with it :o ;D!! You just don't seem 'em like that :D ;)! ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
            X