i am so proud!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am so proud!

i am so proud, a: i finally have my engine back for my camaro and its in the car and running and sounding so sweet, will have video to follow soon and b: my 18 y/o daughter (our kids cant get their licence till 18) has just bought her first car - pics to follow
    so now for the engine

so can you pick the new piston

and now for the daughters new ride

1965 6 cyl auto as we have power restrictions for first time licence holders here
    so can you see why i am so proud and now very busy..ps.. isn't that much better than a Hyundai
    There are no substiutes for cubic inches[SIGPIC]sigpic

Re: i am so proud!

What are the specs on the engine? Fairly mild, or did you get carried away a bit?

Nice choice on the daughter's first ride!! If you want a cool set of wheels for the 4-lug hubs that are an appropriate look for the car, American Racing does these ones in a 15 x 7:

These ones are available from Fast Wheels out of Quebec Canada, I'm not sure if they have any sellers in the U.S., or if they ship across the border. Also available in a silver finish, I think they look a lot like the old Minilite wheels:

cheers
    Ed N.
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Good for you,John! Sometimes,even I get a little tired of my Sixes & Stockers. Daughter's pretty lucky to have 'an American(Ex-California?....)Mustang for a first Car. Hope you Guy'z weren't socked with any of that Rain/floodwaters down there. Good luck with the Mustang. ~J/W.

Comment

doing an LS for the slosh o stang ?

Comment

Your daughter has exceptional taste! ;)
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I ran a 200ci ford, not my first car, but my first to go interstate..
            speaking of frigid.. it went to a 36 below in lagrange maine (once home), and that was the end of my 200ci (bent the long way)
            ???

liking the choice of wheels..

and is that headgasket the perma torque felpro?
            I gotta stop second guessing that on my tiny engine..(just installed one recently)

Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

the big block should be good for 500 to 550 horses so it will be a bit of a fun thing to drive with the stick
              and the daughter has picked a blue and white pony interior with aqua paint and pearl white stripes with a set of 15x7 minilites.
              There are no substiutes for cubic inches[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Great Stuff!!!
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                X