Snow Removal in the Bay State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Removal in the Bay State

An Abington man is being charged with creating bombs at his former address in Abington after police had been told the man was blowing up snow banks to avoid shoveling the snow.

Abington Police Chief David Majenski said Leo J. Powers, 23, with a last known address of 45 Margaret Road, Abington, is being charged with threats to commit a crime and possession of incendiary devices.

After serving Powers with an emergency restraining order at a rooming house he was staying in on Washington Street in Abington, police learned Powers had a box of ammunition and a box with ?some sort of powder? in it at his former address, according to Majenski.

According to Majenski, police were told Powers had devised a way to use the materials to blow up snow banks instead of shoveling the snow and had been doing it for some time.

Re: Snow Removal in the Bay State

probably home made tannerite.

Hit it with something fast, in excess of 2000 fps. Pow.

Comment

The funny/unfunny part of this is that I can look through the woods behind my house and see the street where that guy lives. I cruise by that house in Goliath when I sneak around my 'hood!

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

So.... it couldn't have been that bad if you weren't complaining about the lunatic blowing snow all over your house? Was he shaking plates in the cabinet when he did it?

I seriously thought once upon a time about using that stuff to see if it would remove tree stumps. I'm afraid to now...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          The funny/unfunny part of this is that I can look through the woods behind my house and see the street where that guy lives. I cruise by that house in Goliath when I sneak around my 'hood!

Brian
          what on bayberry road?

Comment

Working...
          X