Need Craig's List Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Craig's List Help

That's one of my biggest hang ups with craigslist. Its a great place to sell stuff and find things for free, but if you can't get ahold of the guy with the barn fresh 69 mustang for real cheap it gets really aggrevating! > I think part of the hang up of why people don't put there number in the ad is , so many non nice people are using craigslist for other reasons. No I don't want to make money from home.

Hope everything works out for ya.

Have you made an ad stating to the person with the welder I am interested email me or call me?? Just a thought
    Jeff
    Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
      Maybe because I'm on a MAC????
      Craigslist is like a bad hangover from the '80's or thereabouts... It works, kinda.
      Don't fall into the trap to join their darkside Dan! You're a Mac-owner, you deserve way better than that... ;D ;D
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
        Maybe because I'm on a MAC????
        Craigslist is like a bad hangover from the '80's or thereabouts... It works, kinda.
        Don't fall into the trap to join their darkside Dan! You're a Mac-owner, you deserve way better than that... ;D ;D
        Right, as a MAC owner you need to pay Apple for the right to see your free ads ;D
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I want my Ads accounted for! So I can block 'm with AdBlock in Firefox...
          But still, the grass IS really greener in the Mac world... ;D ;D
          And with Snow Leopard, there even isn't any yellow snow either! :D Kinda like California, only without the earthquakes, the fires, the fog, the statedebt... etc, etc... ;D
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

It seems weird that they didn't provide some kind of contact info - phone number, email - something. Makes me think they didn't really want to sell.

No response yet.

Dan
            Dan the guy got back to me and said he sold it on Saturday. Keep on hunting my friend! ;)
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

He FINALLY got back to me. One word - sold. If he had been easier to get ahold of it would have been MINE. Oh well - there's more out there.

Bob - thanks for your help.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X