Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

65 chevelle True 138 ss car anyone like to buy one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 chevelle True 138 ss car anyone like to buy one?

It is a factory A/C , P/S P/B, car buckets with console and turbo 350 tranny with 327ENG. I have lots of new parts that will go with this car. I just installed the passenger side floor pan and its welded solid. All interior is new other than sun visors. has all new suspension and body bushing mounts other than front and rear coil springs.New bushings front and back, new ball joints ,tie rod ends inner and outer and adjuster sleaves,drag link,iddler arm all bump stops,uppgraded front and rear sway bars 1" rear with boxed lower arms and a set of S&M racing bars for the top non adjustable and 1&1.4 sway bar up front. all new drum brakes including master cylinder. I have sound deadner for under carpet,water shields for doors,dash insulation,firewall insullation with a whole lot Moore. New front bumper ,new rear bumper, freshly painted RED on the outside with black interior. New front grill assembly, new emblems. The car runs and can be driven after the interior is reinstalled and the Eng tuned up. Most of the weather stripping is new a couple pieces needs to be changed due to installing them wrong. If you want some pics just send me an email or a pm. I am not trying to make any money I will let every thing go for what I paid for it no higher no lower. I think that's fair I wont even charge labor for installing the floor pan or building the new wiring harness and yes everything works with the exception of 1 horn its bad. and maybe the clock have not checked it yet. Choice of 17" polished rims or 15" Rallies. I have only owned this car for a few months but have lost interest in it very fast due to needing a job to support my family.
    Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Re: 65 chevelle True 138 ss car anyone like to buy one?

Sorry to hear you have to sell the Chevelle Darrell. I don't think you've lost interest, sounds more like priorities have changed. Good luck!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Working...
    X