fail failblog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fail failblog

this vid has so many thumbs down, the function doesn't work to give it one more.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sometimes nerds need to sit the hell down and shut thier 3cyl geo ridin pie hole.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Re: fail failblog

Originally posted by boxer3main
    this vid has so many thumbs down, the function doesn't work to give it one more.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sometimes nerds need to sit the hell down and shut thier 3cyl geo ridin pie hole.
    Haha. I just saw this on the news a few minutes ago!
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

wow! to see it comming and not get hit, they are truely blessed :o
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

irritating because while they make a joke, someone is grieving the loss of their mother/wife/daughter... someone was killed in resulting aftermath of that accident.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
          irritating because while they make a joke, someone is grieving the loss of their mother/wife/daughter... someone was killed in resulting aftermath of that accident.
          Yeah, but.....Sometimes after a close call like that you tend to feel overjoyed you are still in one piece.
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I'm not criticizing the video or the posting - I'm criticizing the "fail" title of it because it implies the people should have been killed - and someone was killed.... which, to me, makes light of a tragedy....
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
            X