Ashley Force Preggers!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Force Preggers!?

Going to be a bad year for the NHRA, the taxmans coming after them, and now one of, if not THE top draw is sitting out the year. Almost feel sorry for em'
    sigpic

Re: Ashley Force Preggers!?

I'm just mad that I am not the father.....

Comment

top draw for who ?

Comment

Pregnancy ends yet another promising career. Mark my words, her racing days are numbered if not already ended.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

didn't WJ say that the fuel cars are just an exhibition class

Comment

This is why I wouldn't want to hire a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by daved931
              So should women just not work till they hit menopause b/c there's a chance they could get pregnant and have to take time off?
              Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70
                So should women just not work till they hit menopause b/c there's a chance they could get pregnant and have to take time off?
                No, you don't want to hire them afterwards either because all they do then is complain about hot flashes :D

I'm with truckpuller :P
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

If he/she is anything his/her grandad when the doctor slaps him/her on the ass instead of crying he'll say "I just saw Elvis leaving the womb!!"
                  Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

I want it on the record - I had NOTHING to do with it. I barely know the woman.

Dan

Comment

no, but the woman should think, and plan these things, and in this case at least, done it AFTER her cars sponser contract is up..
                      this wasn't an "opps" I'm prego... .. and she should have had enough respect for others that HAVE allowed her to have her profession.. like the one that are providing the funds for her livelyhood. is it fair.. maybe ,maybe not.. but unless your doing it on your own.. you have a responability to those that ARE providing the means for your JOB.. that your actions don't just affect YOU.. it affects the team...
                      if, another driver(male) said to the car owner, look man I need 9 months off.. they'd be replaced ,no questions asked..
                      why should everything go on hold.. for a female.. forget that the car owner is DADDY..
                      this isn't a normal job.. you're part of a TEAM.. it be like a male leaving his family behind to fend for themselves.. and not care'n about what action causes... and we know no one would say that be fine..

Comment

do not worry her daddy owns the company
                        her sisters huey and louie are getting their license
                        the only way to truly make it in racing these days -who's loins you were produced from

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                          top draw for who ?
                          Taht was My thought also, the old man will be the draw till He quits.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
                            no, but the woman should think, and plan these things, and in this case at least, done it AFTER her cars sponser contract is up..
                            this wasn't an "opps" I'm prego... .. and she should have had enough respect for others that HAVE allowed her to have her profession.. like the one that are providing the funds for her livelyhood. is it fair.. maybe ,maybe not.. but unless your doing it on your own.. you have a responability to those that ARE providing the means for your JOB.. that your actions don't just affect YOU.. it affects the team...
                            if, another driver(male) said to the car owner, look man I need 9 months off.. they'd be replaced ,no questions asked..
                            why should everything go on hold.. for a female.. forget that the car owner is DADDY..
                            this isn't a normal job.. you're part of a TEAM.. it be like a male leaving his family behind to fend for themselves.. and not care'n about what action causes... and we know no one would say that be fine..
                            Do you really think this was done with out consulting everybody involved?? This was announced a year ago that she was probably gonna walk away. I think your a little overboard.

Comment

Back when I was doing PR stuff, I sat next to Dave Densmore on a few occasions...he's Force's PR guy. When John would come out and do his burnout and the whol crowd went shithouse, Densmore would say, "Every one of those people "knows" John Force."

Ashley is great for the sport and will continue to be, but John is king poop and will be until he decides different.

She talked roughly a year ago that she was going to step away from the sport at some point to start a family. This was something that was talked through. She's an intelligent woman who has learned from the best sponsor guy in the business.

Hell, the years he couldn't find his ass with two hands and a flashlight, he didn't lose a single fan.

Brian
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X