Clear All

• looks like erica enders is coming back to do some racin

http://www.royalpurpleraceway.com/en...or-2011-season
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Re: looks like erica enders is coming back to do some racin

her and bob glidden got the boot from cunningham ford

Comment

After his fall, Glidden will never drive again. Don't think Cunningham had much choice there. Also, I think Cagnazzi probably pays a little better than Jim.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Always liked her, being a Texan and all....

We have some of her autographed stuff in the "visitors" gallery up at the Mountain.
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
          her and bob glidden got the boot from cunningham ford
          Bob left because He was given no say in driver choice. He wasnt booted,He left on His own.

Comment

that was my understanding too, Kelly.
            I like EE alright, but was never able to get past an article in National Dragster that began "Pro Stock Ace Erica Enders....." this was at a time when she had not won a Pro Stock event and better drivers and proven winners were sitting on the sidelines begging for a ride. And if her Dad is still running her career, Lord, help her. I know folks, it's about the money, but i grew up during a time when ability was the determining factor, of coarse they didn't have Pro Stock yet......
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

"Also, I think Cagnazzi probably pays a little better than Jim." Brian, I doubt that Victor is paying anything except, possibly, some of ZaZa's $$ (back through his business entity) and a share of prize money won. This is nothing more than a lease deal; I'm sure EE and her Dad brought the deal to Cagnazzi. The big difference between this and her previous appearance at Cagnazzi is the growth of the teams resources and abilities, especially in the engine department and the addition of Roy Simmons. vic
              vic NASCARland

Comment

self edit

Comment

Originally posted by krusty

"Also, I think Cagnazzi probably pays a little better than Jim." Brian, I doubt that Victor is paying anything except, possibly, some of ZaZa's $$ (back through his business entity) and a share of prize money won. This is nothing more than a lease deal; I'm sure EE and her Dad brought the deal to Cagnazzi. The big difference between this and her previous appearance at Cagnazzi is the growth of the teams resources and abilities, especially in the engine department and the addition of Roy Simmons. vic
                  Good call Vic. I know Victor is not pulling any cash out of his pocket, but I did think the terms of a deal may be better (on the assumption that there is more cash flowing through that team than Cunningham's).

It'll be interesting to see how she does, as that car is certainly competitive.

Brian
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I may hit the friday night qualifing when they come thru H-town and see how shes doing
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Hey Guys - I talked with a source who is very close to Cagnazzi Racing (in LA,of all places) and was told that despite the PR from ZaZa/Enders, the deal ($$) is only for 2 races as of now. vic
                      vic NASCARland

Comment

Working...
                      X