Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Straight outta the local newspaper-I couldn't make stuff up this good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight outta the local newspaper-I couldn't make stuff up this good...

Re: Straight outta the local newspaper-I couldn't make stuff up this good...

Family affair........gone real bad
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Yup. Just checked our paper. Nothing but "Horse hit by car" "Old Lady called about the city lighting off fire works last weekend" and "Door to Door Salesman had a buisness license and no crime occured" Whew, Ely is in the clear for another week :P
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
        Yup. Just checked our paper. Nothing but "Horse hit by car" "Old Lady called about the city lighting off fire works last weekend" and "Door to Door Salesman had a buisness license and no crime occured" Whew, Ely is in the clear for another week :P
        Bingo still on for Friday night?
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I can hear the banjos from here! Damn...
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

That 31-yr old is a dirtbag.

The 19-yr old chick.....

I wanna meet HER. ;D

....mmmm Tequila....
            Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

wow thats messed up!!!
              COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
              X