No announcement yet.

The *OFFICIAL* "Brian look what I found for you " Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They inflicted some country music on us for the Cordova IHRA stream. This one jumped out and BIT me!

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• I see this on my way home everyday, it's DAMN CLEAN!

74 F500... http://www.actionautowholesale.com/1..._232100447.veh

Comment

• How about a Ford Durango parts runner?

The Ad reads "Ford Durango was make in 81 and 82 There were only 129 of these made and only 26 still registered in United States road way. This is a very rare car/truck.It is all original except radio.It has only 82,000 original miles.It is the most original and in best condition of any that I know of. It has a 200 six cylinder engine, Automatic Transmission, Tilt, Cruise control, Working Air conditioning, Pop up sun roof, Hounds tooth Bucket seats, Center Console, Clock, Two Tone Paint. It is a California car originally sold in Livermore Calif. Runs, Drives and Shifts great. A little history-- In 1979 ford made there last Ranchero In 1981 and for two months on 1982 Ford made the Durango built on a Fox Body to compete with the new Chevrolet El Camino. They made a limited number to send out to different dealerships to see if there would be an interest where they were well received in there new size car/truck which they named Durango in early 82 they pulled the plug because of the high tooling costs and went with then the new Ranger pick-up that is built by Mazda.Ford did not protect the name Durango and Dodge started using it.This is a Chance to own a very Rare piece of Ford History Text or call for more information may be willing to trade. This is a nice truck and is not junk. The value of this truck is $25,000 so I am giving it away at this price"

Attached Files
        Ford Durango was make in 81 and 82 There were only 129 of these made and only 26 still registered in United States road way. This is a very rare car/truck.It is all original except radio.It has only...
        Last edited by Dignlif; August 8, 2014, 03:45 PM.
        Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

• Man that is one sweet looking wrecker!!!!!!

Restoring old wreckers back to the original condition sure makes for a classy looking rig.

Jimbo

Nostalgic Racing Decals. Racing decals and more form the past

Comment

• Mack Diesel B61 - $3400 (kemp)

I don't even think Bruab is paying attention any more...
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• I have never heard of the Ford Durango before. It's a Fox body though, which means all the 5.0 stuff will work...
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Fire Truck - $3500

Comment

• Fire truck: $2000

Attached Files
                  Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

• I win! This trumps all others! .... Click here: Chevrolet Other Deluxe Cab | eBay..... http://www.ebay.com/itm/111517882218

Comment

• Figured one link oughta work

Comment

• Originally posted by SSChevyManiac View Post
                        Attached Files
                        I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          I win! This trumps all others! .... Click here: Chevrolet Other Deluxe Cab | eBay..... http://www.ebay.com/itm/111517882218
                          Attached Files
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• This IS a truck....

Comment

• you don't get classier than this...
                                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                                X