I have been called out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been called out....

My sister is running a tough mudder next week and she has challenged me to run one of these with her in the summer:

Now I can't let my sister beat me, can I?

;D

Re: I have been called out....

Looks like fun,Walt. ~J/W.

Comment

if i wasnt so freakin fat and outta shape I would do that, looks like a blast
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Worse to get beaten by Ronald McDonald!

Dan

Comment

Get Brian & Chad to sing up :o ;D. It's OK......they're both Big Boned,so they'll be alright if they slip or something. Although the same could'nt be said for the local real estate ;D :D!! ~J/W.

Comment

Junk....you are going to be disappointed at this news, but I'm in "bone reduction" mode. Joined up at the gym and am dialing back on the food. Need to get down to 200lbs (high school fighting weight).

Walt, that looks fun and I think you should blow your sisters doors off! (In a nice brotherly way )
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              Junk....you are going to be disappointed at this news, but I'm in "bone reduction" mode. Joined up at the gym and am dialing back on the food. Need to get down to 200lbs (high school fighting weight).

Walt, that looks fun and I think you should blow your sisters doors off! (In a nice brotherly way )
              Get back to your original weight

7 lbs 8 ozs
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Brian, I'm glad to hear that. I didn't wanna hafta end up puttin' a pacemaker in your ass.

Turk, you still off the Marlboros?
                Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony

Brian, I'm glad to hear that. I didn't wanna hafta end up puttin' a pacemaker in your ass.

Turk, you still off the Marlboros?

they make ass pasemakers? sounds like the running community running for implants, and the bicyclists will be rolling onto those.... ;)
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

So Bri,I guess we'll all be callin' you 'Slimline Lohnes' in the future ;D? GLAD to hear it!! You don't wanna end up like my two FAVORITE big guy'z.......John Candy & Chris Farley :'( . ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                      So Bri,I guess we'll all be callin' you 'Slimline Lohnes' in the future ;D? GLAD to hear it!! You don't wanna end up like my two FAVORITE big guy'z.......John Candy & Chris Farley :'( . ~J/W.
                      Brian had a wake up call recently

he was told to haul ass

took him three trips
                      :D
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

D ;D ;Dn! ~J/W.

Comment

◦Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited
                          I'm out :D

How long is it? It definately looks fun. I started going to the gym this month. It might be the elevation, but I'm a ways off my prime in the cardio area. On the treadmill I'm at 4 miles at a sustained 7mph. I only managed 2 miles at 7.5mph :'( I was at 4 miles at a sustained 8.5mph in my prime :-\ Of course that was at around 900ft elevation.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                            ◦Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited
                            I'm out :D

How long is it? It definately looks fun. I started going to the gym this month. It might be the elevation, but I'm a ways off my prime in the cardio area. On the treadmill I'm at 4 miles at a sustained 7mph. I only managed 2 miles at 7.5mph :'( I was at 4 miles at a sustained 8.5mph in my prime :-\ Of course that was at around 900ft elevation.
                            Looks like we've got a small clip of Randals treadmill workout

nice footwork

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            Thom

Comment

he takes photos of pizza

Comment

Working...
                              X