e bay selling tips and what to look out for , please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: e bay selling tips and what to look out for , please

I don't know what they have out your way but we have a thing called vocational rehabilation. It goes through the state. You have to go through a process and get accepted. It for people with disabilities. Now that word might scare you it did me at first but after joining I was found significantly(sp?) Disabled. Meaning I qualified for the program. What they do is help with tools or text books or some of tutition (not a free ride but some help).

But I can't get disability because I can/want to work.

There are programs out there that help people like you and me out that WANT to work just our lives changed. Take advantage of these.
    Like my dad told me. There is no shame getting a little help from the state when you have been paying in your whole life, and your dad, and your grandpa.....
    Good luck and if you need any help with anything feel free to send me a pm
    Jeff
    Follow My Build

Comment

Re: e bay selling tips and what to look out for , please

Originally posted by Tazracing
      Originally posted by milkovich
      Also, any chance you have a factory posi for a car 12 bolt? I just bought a pegleg for the skylark and don't want to take a second mortgage out for a Eaton.
      I have 2 12 bolts. I'll have to look, and that might be a little bit.
      both wheels turning the same way is posi or do I have it back wards?
      I'll look as soon as I can (meaning when someones home incase I pass out)
      Yep, both wheels turning the same direction or one turning and the other not turning at all (assuming the yoke is held still).

I just need the carrier.
      Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Working...
      X