Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Any of Us Who Think We Play Guitar, This is Really Humiliating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Any of Us Who Think We Play Guitar, This is Really Humiliating.

Simply amazing! Kang Eunju from the Shin Hung Kindergarten in Hamhung City in North Korea is a true guitar virtuoso.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: For Any of Us Who Think We Play Guitar, This is Really Humiliating.

I complained with lessons, I could not differentiate the strings comfortable...at seven.

this seems normal to watch, size wise.

disciplined kid.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Yeah it would take disciplne (or determination) to practice enough to get that good (what - maybe she's had....2 years with tiny hands to practice?) but there's a point where born ability comes in. She's fingerpicking the thing, and flawlessley. That takes TWO brains.

And she can barely get her arms around the instrument to play it. And how she reaches the notes with kid fingers...she does it. Amazing.

Comment

Peewee - I hear two guitar parts distinctly.
        Either she is playing with a tape, or someone else is playing offstage.
        She IS NOT producing all those notes - trust me.

And for all the pinheaded naysayers about to jump in, I did not say she played like a slouch.
        She does have some talent, just not as much as some are being led to believe.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Stude, I think she's doing it. Fingerpicking, big time. The bass line on the big strings, the run-ups on the little strings, visually it all matches the notes I hear and where she puts her fingers.

The big "hits" toward the end and where she bangs the body for percussion, it all matches.

By now I'm more skeptical than anybody of any video I see but I think she's actually doing it. Listen to the track, watch her hands, both of them, it matches. The two lines at one time are the cool thing about finger picking.

I dunno, but I think she did it.

Comment

Working...
          X