2011 Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Charger

My friend just got his new Co. car today a 2011 Charger.Really nice car and he had the base model but a very nice interior
    much improved over the previous years.Is got nice solid closing doors and a great new dash too and the body restyle looks great.He said they start at about 25 grand with a 290 HP six and about 30 grand for the Hemi. Keep it on the radar if any one is looking to get a new car.

Domestic. Not Domesticated. Dodge vehicles are bred for performance. Explore the full Dodge lineup, inventory, incentives, dealership information & more.

Re: 2011 Charger

nice car , but I have doubts about the future of fiat management

Comment

They're all over at Reedman's. Red & Silver 'units' dominate most shipments. But I don't really pay that much attention to them..........now,43 years ago it would be quite different ;) 8)! ~J/W.

Comment

reedman used to be an awesome place

Comment

It still.........kinda...is..in *SOME* ways. We still have the two test Tracks(one for Customers & one for the Mechanics who'll often test-drive a Car/Truck they've repaired...),and about 12 years ago,they paid a local Contractor to build/pave a 600ft. "Braking" Track just behind the Mechanic's Track. There's THOUSANDS of Photo's in the Hands of the Reedman Family showing all aspects of the operation,New Car Shipment/delivery/New Car 'Prep',ect,ect. At one time,the folks at HEMMINGS interviwed Tom Reedman & the remaining Brothers about a feature,...nothings come of it yet :P. But I HAVE seen the pictures,and what fantistic Pictures they are. And yeah,Jim,LOTS of folks,ranging from upper managment,to the 'Grunts' in the Shops feel the same about the "Fiat Question",..as they call it.....they don't think it's going to last. ~J/W.

Comment

when I worked at chrysler , the only car I liked was the srt8

Comment

The 2011 is a nice refresh for sure. I've seen them out on road tests for a while on my way to work in the morning, the assembly plant is about 10 minutes south of the route I take.

Still think that they should have called them something other than "Charger" though ... but that is a whole different debate. :P

cheers
              Ed N.
              Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
              07 Mustang GT with some stuff
              88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

They look like a lot of fun. My wife doesn't want one unless they start making a stick-box version. She's got three requirements: stick, sunroof, and leather.

These guys need to learn how to do real burnouts:

MotorTrend is the ultimate destination for gearheads looking for the latest automotive research and news.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

sorry Anthony for continuing this hijack. My uncle worked there back in the day (60s-70s) as the dude you loved to hate - trade in appraiser!

Would love to see a Hemmings feature on the Reedman family - they were like the Rockefellers where I grew up (Trenton NJ) :P

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                  It still.........kinda...is..in *SOME* ways. We still have the two test Tracks(one for Customers & one for the Mechanics who'll often test-drive a Car/Truck they've repaired...),and about 12 years ago,they paid a local Contractor to build/pave a 600ft. "Braking" Track just behind the Mechanic's Track. There's THOUSANDS of Photo's in the Hands of the Reedman Family showing all aspects of the operation,New Car Shipment/delivery/New Car 'Prep',ect,ect. At one time,the folks at HEMMINGS interviwed Tom Reedman & the remaining Brothers about a feature,...nothings come of it yet :P. But I HAVE seen the pictures,and what fantistic Pictures they are. And yeah,Jim,LOTS of folks,ranging from upper managment,to the 'Grunts' in the Shops feel the same about the "Fiat Question",..as they call it.....they don't think it's going to last. ~J/W.
                  a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

The 3.6 V6 seems to be the base engine just about every Mopar product... I would want to see how it performs in the real world... It is now the stanadard engine in the Challenger.. With 305 hp.

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny
                      The 3.6 V6 seems to be the base engine just about every Mopar product... I would want to see how it performs in the real world... It is now the stanadard engine in the Challenger.. With 305 hp.
                      I don't like any sixxes...except flat,

but reading and seeing four door new, and rack and pinion, the rest is the modern goofy crap (I want rear hubs), and RWD...
                      at least it exists.
                      ford and the crown vic stuff is dumber than ever with the taurus fantasy, and this charger.. what is gm doing?
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
                        sorry Anthony for continuing this hijack. My uncle worked there back in the day (60s-70s) as the dude you loved to hate - trade in appraiser!

Would love to see a Hemmings feature on the Reedman family - they were like the Rockefellers where I grew up (Trenton NJ) :P

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                        Nothing to be sorry about ,glad to see you are still around.Try and plan to go up to Lebanon this memorial day.I might be able to get the guy that has this Charger to bring a RT up there (he works for mopar) .

Comment

everybody should try to get to the 50th dover drag strip reunion this year ...at the actual strip

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                            everybody should try to get to the 50th dover drag strip reunion this year ...at the actual strip
                            Its a big excavated field now Spidey.

Comment

Take my chances on Fiat.Cant trust the Germans. ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X