SnoDrift Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SnoDrift Results

Travis Hanson, one my fraternity brothers, won the SnoDrift overall this year with a time of 2:27:20.5.

Xoi Lac TV hiện là trang web trực tiếp bóng đá miễn phí hàng đầu. Nền tảng có đường truyền tốc độ cao, người dùng khi xem các trận đấu trực tiếp không bị phiền bởi quảng cáo. Không những thế, chúng tôi còn sở hữu đội ngũ bình luận viên chuyên nghiệp mang đến trải nghiệm tuyệt vời nhất cho người hâm mộ.

It's a pretty big deal, because he beat the factory Subaru teams that were a class above him.

Xoi Lac TV hiện là trang web trực tiếp bóng đá miễn phí hàng đầu. Nền tảng có đường truyền tốc độ cao, người dùng khi xem các trận đấu trực tiếp không bị phiền bởi quảng cáo. Không những thế, chúng tôi còn sở hữu đội ngũ bình luận viên chuyên nghiệp mang đến trải nghiệm tuyệt vời nhất cho người hâm mộ.

Travis Hanson Wins Sno*Drift, Makes History - Saturday, January 29, 2011
    Travis and Terry Hanson have won the 2011 Sno*Drift Rally, opening round of the Rally America Championship. The Hansons piloted their 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi to victory with a huge lead of 3 minutes and 53.1 seconds over Dave Mirra, who took 2nd overall in a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi with a time of 2 hours 31 minutes and 13.6 seconds. A triumphant Hanson made U.S. rallying history today by being the first-ever Super Production class driver to win a National Rally America event outright! Rounding out the podium was Joseph Burke, who finished only 5.2 seconds behind Mirra in a 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9.

Re: SnoDrift Results

The best part about this?

They're the Hanson brothers!!!

(Slapshot fans will get this)

Underdogs rule!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Nice, congrats!

I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I had to look up sp class again..
        (started in 2009?)

The SP class will appeal to many Subaru drivers because it allows several key modifications to Subaru WRX and/or STI model rally cars to make them more affordable to prepare and run as well as more competitive overall compared to the PGT class. This includes allowing vehicles to be updated or backdated within a body style of the model. Additionally the rules allow the fitting of hydraulic handbrakes and allow for many more brake modifications compared to the PGT class. The SP class will also feature a larger turbo inlet restrictor than the PGT class, 34mm versus 32mm, allowing SP cars to produce potentially more power.
        if they had that in the 80s, an old 3 main would be out there like an old volvo is overseas....
        glad that class is there, subaru forgets cars like humans to expended toilet paper.

congrats to your frat borthers.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Congrats to your buddies! It's a pretty big deal that they laid down such a huge lead on Dave Mirra and his factory backed team. That right there is how an ass-kicking should be done! ;D

I'd love to get involved in local rally racing when time permits. Rallying has to be one of the most intense motorsports there is but not many people in North America seem to be that interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
            The best part about this?

They're the Hanson brothers!!!

(Slapshot fans will get this)

Underdogs rule!

Brian
            Actually, Terry is his dad. But I dig the slapshot joke. That movie was a riot.

Reggie Dunlop: How's it going, Nick?
            Nick Brophy # 8 Hyannisport Presidents: I'm drunk.
            Reggie Dunlop: Nah!
            Nick Brophy # 8 Hyannisport Presidents: I'm not bullshittin' ya. Got stinkin' shitfaced on the bus. Louise left me, and that son of a bitch over there keeps playin' me when he knows I'm shitfaced.
            Reggie Dunlop: Jeez, I'm really sorry.
            Nick Brophy # 8 Hyannisport Presidents: Anybody throws me against the boards, I'm gonna piss all over myself.

Comment

Well done, always cool when the privateers beat the "big boys" in "superior" machinery. ;D

cheers
              Ed N.
              Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
              07 Mustang GT with some stuff
              88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
              X