Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car transport from Virginia to Wisconsin

Originally posted by peewee
    I'm in southeastern TN, Bradley County sits on the Georgia border. Polk County to our east borders with North Carolina. That's where we are.

How in the world can I help? It sounds like a grand adventure of some kind, and we're all BangShift Brothers, here.

What can I do to help? Virginia to Wisconsin. What do you need man?
    Thanks a ton, we will see how it all pans out and go from there. It's nice having time to plan and see what pops up.

Comment

Mike, great find!!!

Your maturity and patience far outweigh mine. I'd be tearing into that thing like a kid at Christmas when it comes home. I'm sure you'll have a blast with it. Keeping the sixer?
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by mike343sharpstick
        I'm in southeastern TN, Bradley County sits on the Georgia border. Polk County to our east borders with North Carolina. That's where we are.

How in the world can I help? It sounds like a grand adventure of some kind, and we're all BangShift Brothers, here.

Thanks a ton, we will see how it all pans out and go from there. It's nice having time to plan and see what pops up.
        Don't forget me. I haven't been on a decent road trip in quite a while. Not that I miss it (trips that weren't my choice), but it's been a while. I could do that, if works allows.

That would be fun. Big fun.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Thanks, yeah it is a lucky find.

Thing is the Javelin is the current area of focus, that's such a great family thing, and I have young kids now so it's so cool to have a great street car to do family activities.
          As the kids get older, they can participate at the race track and learn some fun stuff together. That's the plan anyway.

I've built a few race bikes, and it takes so much focus to do it right that you need to clear your plate to some degree with other projects.

Comment

Don't forget me. I haven't been on a decent road trip in quite a while. Not that I miss it (trips that weren't my choice), but it's been a while. I could do that, if works allows.

That would be fun. Big fun.
            Will not forget! No way :D Thank so much for the response. Google maps shows 3 routes to VA, one goes way south before shooting east.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              Keeping the sixer?
              Short term, yes, keeping the 6. Required to run SVRA group 8/RS. The temptation of a nice V8 between the front tires is certainly one that can not be ignored. ;D

Comment

Thumpin455, Thank you ;D
                You're welcome! You guys are almost as weird as us Pontiac types.

Comment

Working...
                X