• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *****HELP BANGSHIFT NEEDS YOUR VOTE - We're closing on them!****

just voted...team two at 59%

Comment

Done X2 ;)
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

voted.

Comment

voted
          "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

TEAM 2 IS ROCKIN THE VOTE!!!!!
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Miss Pozzi is ahead! come on everybody 67 to 33!!!
              vote

~or~ Freak em out and vote tomorrow for all 4 days at once!
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

A QUOTE OFF THE NASTY Z FORUM
                e-mail all your friends and contacts! Tell em to vote for team 1!!
                we could use some help here!
                I'm starting to think we were sandbagged and team 2 had some coaching..
                Come on!! where is the NastyZ support!!

So we got em runnin' scared! yay BANGSHIFTERS

Watch the videos and Don't forget to VOTE!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't go that far hun... ;)

So we got em runnin' scared! yay BANGSHIFTERS

I'll be the first to admit we did not do so well on day 1, Rod and Suzy forgot all about the video camera being a major role in the judging. I was not so comfortable in front of the camera at first but got used to it as the day progressed. I think it's safe to say we recovered as of today and I hope we do as well tomorrow.

Your guys/gals did very well I must say. The interviews were as well thought out as the destinations you chose.

As for my statement that there was sandbagging/coaching I do think your team leader did have more exposure and experience to the way the game is played out in the real world and he certainly used that to your guys benifit.

Regardless of the outcome of the voting I have to give credit where credit is due, and that would be to Mike and Scott for making the RoadTourExpress a reality. From concept to execution, I for one think they did a fantastic job and all of us who got to participate are winners.

There is no loosers here, as long as I get a participant t-shirt I?ll be happy.

Cheers!
                  Mark Norman
                  Team 1 Tour Director.

edit for gramar

Comment

(sighs) My name was misspelled, again. Scott Riggett? I guess I was eating robster craws at Rob's Rig Roy.

Please ignore that and vote for our fellow Rang Shifters.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

We did a lot of prep work from watching the previous event videos to choosing destinations ahead of time and contacting people to make sure interviews would be doable. I assembled props and we practiced in front of the camera with our daughter's I-phone.

I can get a little obsessive about stuff and will put WAY more effort into something than I really should...

But we had a great time too! And just think we will all have the cool videos for our kids and grandkids...
                      EVERYBODY did great on this

Trust me though, I will use ANYTHING to get the vote out.

Love
                      ~Gail

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE
                        We did a lot of prep work from watching the previous event videos to choosing destinations ahead of time and contacting people to make sure interviews would be doable. I assembled props and we practiced in front of the camera with our daughter's I-phone.

I can get a little obsessive about stuff and will put WAY more effort into something than I really should...

But we had a great time too! And just think we will all have the cool videos for our kids and grandkids...
                        EVERYBODY did great on this

Trust me though, I will use ANYTHING to get the vote out.

Love
                        ~Gail
                        Really? Dough and I still didn't know what the hell we were doing even when we were finished? Can you say" Wing it"?
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                          Really? Dough and I still didn't know what the hell we were doing even when we were finished? Can you say" Wing it"?
                          That's what we did, all four days, just wing it and have fun doing it!
                          Bangshift is still holding day 1 but we are closing in on day 2 and have a good hold of days 3 and 4 as it stands now.

I really should not be here bumping yer thread :

Cheers,
                          Mark Norman
                          Team 1 Tour Director ;D

Comment

Originally posted by MarksBB

I really should not be here bumping yer thread :
                            Thanks for doing it though! ;D

I gotta give you grief because we're in competition, but I like your vids and I've spent some time perusing your site. It's pretty cool. I just like our stuff better. ;)
                            I'm probably wrong

Comment

I'm in the lead now

Comment

WTF??? You sneaky little... I thought you could only vote one day for each one! :o
                                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X