Clear All

Re: *****HELP BANGSHIFT NEEDS YOUR VOTE - We're closing on them!****

;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix
      Originally posted by tedly
      Can't we all just get along! ;D
      No Rodney, what fun would that be anyway?
      Knuckles 8)

Originally posted by Loren
      ;D ;D
      You too 8)

Comment

Thanks for the reminders Gail, great vids, reminds me of power tour, the drive is more often more fun than the destinations!

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE
        Trust me though, I will use ANYTHING to get the vote out.

Love
        ~Gail
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Just got to work in my POS Cherokee. Oh and it has a new modification! A brand new Hello Kitty sticker.
          oh yeah, and I topped off the radiator water....
          Tied up all weekend trying to get ComiCon tix for my baby girl. She is an AMAZING anime artist. Had to shovel some poop in the horse pen (instead of here), Hen has a bunch of new babies, etc.

THANKS TO ALL BANGSHIFTERS WHO VOTED!
          There are still a few days left...

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THIS IS OVER! :P

Love
          ~Gail

That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Congrats Loren and gail!

It was neck and neck there and you two pulled it off.

Good job!

Comment

The next edition of the Road Tour Express is kicking off. We took this chance to step in front of the camera (something we won’t do very often) and express our gratitude to the participants and sponsors from the January event and invite you to get involved with the March event.

Road Tour Express 2011 #2 will run March 7th-10th
              http://roadtourexpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/map.png"][/URL]
              We’re taking this one down south, with a real party in mind, and we’re asking you to help us shape this event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWbUG6QKEdE

We are looking for ideas on an exact destination:
              We know we want to end up in the New Orleans area. Do you know of a cool spot to have the last day’s drive end? Maybe a shop, museum, hotel, or cool restaurant?

How about challenge ideas:
              Watch the previous events and get the idea of what we’re after. They should be simple to complete but leave plenty of room for creativity.

Team Captains (Tour Guides):
              We need 2 people to step up and take on the task of assembling a teams. This isn’t as easy as it sounds – in fact it is a little like herding flies! “Tour Guides” search forums and message boards looking for volunteers and play a complicated game of connect-the-dots to ensure the package gets delivered to the destination. It is actually optional for the Tour Guide to be a driver in the event.

Drivers:
              We will need 8 drivers (and co-drivers) that can spend a day driving around in their hot rod. These drives should be around 75 to 100 miles, giving more than enough time to complete the challenge, drop off the package to the next crew, and return home.

http://roadtourexpress.com/your-suggestions/"]CLICK HERE to submit ideas[/URL]

http://roadtourexpress.com/team-captain-registration/"]CLICK HERE to sign up to take part[/URL]

Comment

Working...
              X