Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, We've Seen the Washing Machine- How About a Ford Fiesta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, We've Seen the Washing Machine- How About a Ford Fiesta?

I only want to RENT one of these, and then give it back. Methinks I couldn't come even close to beating on it like this, anyhow....don't have the skill. Dang, this is fun to watch.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Okay, We've Seen the Washing Machine- How About a Ford Fiesta?

As a car guy, Peewee - you are behind the curve a bit.....
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
      As a car guy, Peewee - you are behind the curve a bit.....
      Yeah, I always am, Stude. I realize that every single day.

I do like to smile and laugh, though. There are worse things than being being the curve, I guess. At least I can laugh about it and go on.

Yeah, I'm way behind. No hope of catching up. No fantasy about ever catching up. It's all fun, though.

Comment

Obama can't gymkhana... For some reason, I thought that was quite funny!

Comment

I hadn't seen this before....thanks peewee. That was great.
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon
            Obama can't gymkhana... For some reason, I thought that was quite funny!
            I'm dumb as a box of rocks, so I really didn't understand that. It appeared on the screen so so quick, and I'm so slow to start with. I didn't get that one. I saw it, but I didn't "get" it.

Otherwise I was watching the little car raise hell. It's kind of fun being dumb. Not a lot of complications. Comfortable, really, not a lot to think about. It works for me. I'd like to know more, and to be quicker on my feet (or, my brain), but being dumb is a pretty nice place to be. It's easy to get along to the next day. Not a lot of challenges. Not so hard to do.

Comment

We had a nsca race some years back in St.Louis and the back, and the boys abused a rental car after the alcohol took over, This guys doesnt have much on them LOL It's amazing what the rental insurance will cover, I do believe their is a poster with the boys faces on it in the rental office though roflmao

Comment

I think I'd rather see the outtakes on that film.... notice the "practice" skid marks? I bet there are some funny clips.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Ken Block is always fun to watch, even if I have seen it before. Makes me want to go get silly and slide around the back roads here...

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
                    I think I'd rather see the outtakes on that film.... notice the "practice" skid marks? I bet there are some funny clips.
                    And wrecked cars(lots of wrecked cars).

Comment

Not a big fan of Block... Appreciate his skill... Videos are fun to watch...

PeeWee, I think the saying is: Ignorance is not an excuse?

Rally cars always seemed cool to me... Especially the old Group B cars...

Comment

it's all in the brakes

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny

PeeWee, I think the saying is: Ignorance is not an excuse?
                          Ignorance is a fine excuse if you're telling the honest truth about being ignorant. Unfortunately that "excuse" doesn't hold up, so....if you're ignorant and you...and then you get called on it, even if you're ignorant you're still wrong, so....that one's always confused me form the start because I'm already ignorant. There's no safe haven for us ignorant folks, nowhere in the world.

And bnjny, I've gotta LOVE your avatar! Beer can chicken! Yummm, that chick is hot to go!

peedub
                          (Pumpkin invented that nickname-for-my-nickname for me, and I like it!)

Comment

Working...
                          X