When the snow melts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the snow melts...

When the snow melts in michigan, there is mud.

mud=fun ;D

Re: When the snow melts...

I need to get a picture of my Mine Truck after an afternoon run around (even after being cleaned over night) ;)

You can still see the paint on yours :P
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
      I need to get a picture of my Mine Truck after an afternoon run around (even after being cleaned over night) ;)

You can still see the paint on yours :P
      I guess ill just have to try harder next time

Comment

I can't hardly wait until the snow melts here. It's been a crappy winter so I haven't been able to drive my hot rod for months. I don't know how many times I've had to dig out my car from that white crap not to mention that jerk snow plow driver that leaves a 3 foot berm at the end of my driveway every other day. Is it possible to despise someone you've never even seen?
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
          I can't hardly wait until the snow melts here. It's been a crappy winter so I haven't been able to drive my hot rod for months. I don't know how many times I've had to dig out my car from that white crap not to mention that jerk snow plow driver that leaves a 3 foot berm at the end of my driveway every other day. Is it possible to despise someone you've never even seen?
          Ass :P When is the last time your current house has been snowed on let alone a foot?

In other news, it snowed three inches here yesterday.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I was at a lake in NY over the weekend. Some kids were running their trucks around out on the lake. Its still very cold there! :o There was hundreds of sleds running around, too. Those things are fast!;D

Shut up, Rebel. Weren't you drag racing in February? You at least had the opportunity!
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

ah ha!!! i live in Florida so no snow just heat and hurricanes :- ;)

Comment

Originally posted by thevic24
                That's not funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
                  Originally posted by thevic24
                  That's not funny.....
                  yes, yes it is ;D ;D

Comment

dude,that avitar is freaky.
                    Reading , Pa
                    Good Guys rodders rep.
                    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                      Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                      Ass :P When is the last time your current house has been snowed on let alone a foot?

In other news, it snowed three inches here yesterday.
                      I was wondering if any of you would catch on. I was just reliving old memories of living in Omaha.

I'm thankful it doesn't snow here for no other reason that most Californians can't drive on dry pavement and get really bad when it rains. If it ever snowed here; it would cause a bigger disaster than if the city was nuked. Cali is the only state in the union that they make drivers put tire chains on in the mountain areas because they won't slow down with snow on the ground, but they will if they think the car might get scratched by the chains flying off.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Snow,,hell ya, it snows here in Virginia, I used my shovel two years ago, we had 2"
                        Living the dream!

Comment

I barely got the chance to do any donuts in the snow this winter!
                          Peterbilt dump truck donuts are fun -- like when we had 1 inch thick freezing rain last winter . WWWWWOOOOOOOMMMP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                            Snow,,hell ya, it snows here in Virginia, I used my shovel two years ago, we had 2"
                            You wouldn't be from the Hampton Roads area would you? ;D

Comment

Smugly, he says "I haven't shoveled anything but BS for 3 winters". That's why I moved here. I asked the neighbors if we ever get snow, and they said "Oh yeah! In 1989.....". In other words, NO. But I did my turn in Hell for many Michigan years. If Seldom Seen Slim chimes in, you'll get an ear full.

Later
                              Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X